[A] Shards Of Sargeras

90 Dwarf Paladin
Bump for a great guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Updated
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
We are currently looking for a healer for 10-Man raid group. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8PM-11PM Server time (invites start 15 minutes before and disband 15 after), with an optional Sunday (if voted on by the Raid team) for finishing up a boss. If you are interested in joining please go to the website www.sargeras.org and read the FAQ. If we seem like a match for you then you have to register to the website and fill out an application with us. We run everything through our site, raid signups, and all that good stuff so this is a must. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to send me a whisper in game, I'll answer what I can for you.

Have a good one Proudmoore!

*Note* We aren't only recruiting a healer, you can join our guild for the fun times and just to be part of a good, mature, and respectful guild (cliche guild recruitment message inserted here). Just fill out the FAQ! The healer is just what we need for our raid group.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
updated original post with current information
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Updated
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
updated 10/31/2012
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump (shack)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bump shack lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
11/16/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Reaze
Bump (shack)

updated 12/19/2012
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]