Grats to knights of tranquility!!

90 Orc Death Knight
Grats to you on your Heroic madness kill!!! I love that the server is getting more competitive!! Lets push into the mid tier realms next xpac!!!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
Congratulations, KoT! Good to see hard work paying off for good people, :-)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Another kill!! Fantastic job to KoT!!! Was it 25 man? I just remember you guys were the only ones doing 25 regular! Either 10 or 25, grats on the kill!! Keep pushing in Mists, it's going to be a competative xpac it seems :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
No, as all things go with end of expansion, we went from 25, to two 10's, down to one 10. However, the 10 man we have been running has had a rotation of different people in it, so pretty much all the main 25 man raiders have at least seen the fight.

It was just finding the right combo of raiders to finally get it down.

We do plan on ramping back up to 25 after we all get leveled in MoP.

Edit: Thanks all for the kind words. We appreciate it!
Edited by Antimatter on 8/22/2012 10:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Congratulations to you guys as well! Keep up the hard work.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Congratulations, Guys :)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Congratulations guys! I'm so glad to hear you got the kill. I know how hard everyone worked for it. =D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
GRATZ! take me with you for being such a good sport. :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
GRATZ! take me with you for being such a good sport. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
It only Took them until the Final Week of the Cataclysm. Big Props. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
The Scryers is one of the worst servers for progression, and yet, there are a lot of elitest attitudes all of a sudden. Interesting.

Grats KoT on defeating Deathwing IN content!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thanks very much all! Don't worry Mikey, he's just mad he can't get past Heroic Spine :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I'm glad to see a fellow Alliance guild get it done. It's okay Sura, he's not the only immature "adult," that can't defeat Spine Heroic.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Here's a treat for all of us!

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/ywo3f/yesterday_i_ordered_a_bloody_best_bloody_mary/
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
08/27/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Carthrolas
Woah woah woah there Carthinator. Why the hate? Where's your title? PS: Just because you use maces when daggers are superior does NOT make you "bold" or whatever you are aiming for. PSS: I find it funny that you have the time to hate on KoT but can't find a second to push heroic will on Ultraxion in a raid.
Edited by Houdinií on 8/27/2012 5:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
08/27/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Carthrolas

This bro's just mad cause we kept hiding his Heroic Will button to troll him...oh wait, he's just bad.
AMG, Fading Light is hardest mechanic ever!

Who loses their H:DS lockout to their brother, does less DPS than our DK tank, dies to easy mechanics, and then complains about not getting gem clusters?

But hey, at least you got that zinger in, and burned us real good.
Edited by Tettrix on 8/27/2012 7:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
lolololol owned
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
[/quote]Woah woah woah there Carthinator. Why the hate? Where's your title? PS: Just because you use maces when daggers are superior does NOT make you "bold" or whatever you are aiming for. PSS: I find it funny that you have the time to hate on KoT but can't find a second to push heroic will on Ultraxion in a raid.[/quote]

Last time I had checked, Friend, I played this game for fun. So i'd suggest you'd best get back to begging trade for the Fireland PUGs that carried you for that Staff. You're welcome, by the way.

And Tettrix, dear sweet Tettrix, Your high horse is so well fed it's astounding! Have you ever heard of Drunken Raiding? I'd imagine you're far too young to know anything about that, now.

Thank you Knights of Tranquility, I needed that laugh today! Send some more my way ;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Woah woah woah there Carthinator. Why the hate? Where's your title? PS: Just because you use maces when daggers are superior does NOT make you "bold" or whatever you are aiming for. PSS: I find it funny that you have the time to hate on KoT but can't find a second to push heroic will on Ultraxion in a raid.

Last time I had checked, Friend, I played this game for fun. So i'd suggest you'd best get back to begging trade for the Fireland PUGs that carried you for that Staff. You're welcome, by the way.

And Tettrix, dear sweet Tettrix, Your high horse is so well fed it's astounding! Have you ever heard of Drunken Raiding? I'd imagine you're far too young to know anything about that, now.

You are almost as terrible at trolling as you are raiding.

Almost.
Edited by Tettrix on 8/28/2012 2:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, ignore Carth, he's less than talented and therefore isn't allowed to have an oppinion on the matter regardless of what he feels entitled to.

Congrats all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]