Account broken?

30 Worgen Warlock
Sorry some one beat me to the question a few posts below. TY for your quick responses though.
Edited by Trygve on 8/23/2012 10:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
36 Blood Elf Hunter
It takes up to 72 hours for the upgrade to complete. Blizzard removes the leveling restrictions immediately, but waits for the cash to arrive from your bank before they remove the social restrictions (trade, mail, chat, AH).

It is noted during the upgrade process that this occurs, but some players miss the warning when they are excited about a new account. :)
Edited by Alethìa on 8/23/2012 10:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It can take up to 72 hours for all the restrictions to be lifted. He should be able to level and join guilds immediately. The social restrictions like trading and AH and mail can take up to the 72 hours as blizzard waits for your bank to finalize the payment.

edited to add: Jeez i'd probably get thrown out for plagerism for my post haha damn haste buff
Edited by Bavra on 8/23/2012 10:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
anyone have a SOR I can get, thanks email is keithzaha@yahoo.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]