For The Alliance Almost Fails!!!

90 Night Elf Druid
A horrifying prospect developed the FTA late last Night. It was when the Alliance forces were discussing issues with Garrosh that shattering News was revealed. This News at once caused a mini panic amognst the Alliance present and it was only with great diffculty that the Raid was able to proceed.

Some one had forgot to get the Sugar!! Faced with the prospect of Coffee or Tea with no Sugar a small panic started to go through those present. It was only by dint of hard work that the Raid acccepted that they would have to have their cuppas Sugarless. King Varian annpounced that a Royal Commission into the absence oif the Sugar would be undertaken at the first possible moment. " Heads will Roll!!" Said King Varian. " I am outraged !".
Edited by Awakenimg on 8/25/2012 12:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Yeah, 2:30 in the morning proves your cowardice. Do it at a real time, then you can brag.

/movealong
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
LOL The time before that was Sunday afternoon and the Horde said choose a real time. Before that was Tuesday night before reset and the Horde said choose a real time. Before that was Saturday night at 7 PM and the Horde said choose a real time. Before that was Friday night at 8 PM and the Horde said Choose a real time. The list goes on, different times, different days and always the response is choose a real time.

Do you want us to send you a specified time, date, numbers, classes and names of those participating and the agenda? Or would you prefer to specify the time and date in which we can raid you? At what point is it the right time?

Instead of trying to demean our achievements, why do you not try a For The Horde? The reason is because the only horde who will try it are Undisputed and you guys are too busy paying out on them to get behind them and give it a go. So if you cannot defend your cities and cannot attack ours, it is not because we choose the wrong time. At that hour a Challenge was issued when some one else tried to form a FTA and people on Alliance Trade said it was impossible to form a FTA at that hour of the night. If there is anything we love it is a challenge so we formed a FTA, not to kill your Leaders in particular or to rub it in but to prove it could be done.

So as sad as it may be, until you the Horde wake up and start working together the way Alliance does then nothing will change. Yes, we have our petty brawls and arguments on the Alliance side but we always unite to fight you guys. That is the reason we win, not numbers, not skill, just plain unity. So Unite my Horde Brothers and for god sake please stop making yourselves look even weaker by blaming us for not raiding when it suits you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
08/26/2012 07:03 AMPosted by Awakenimg
LOL The time before that was Sunday afternoon and the Horde said choose a real time. Before that was Tuesday night before reset and the Horde said choose a real time. Before that was Saturday night at 7 PM and the Horde said choose a real time. Before that was Friday night at 8 PM and the Horde said Choose a real time. The list goes on, different times, different days and always the response is choose a real time.

This is news to me. The other week we did actually do For the Horde at 11am Saturday morning. No wipes. I have not heard of the Horde telling the alliance to raid org at specific times.

At that hour a Challenge was issued when some one else tried to form a FTA and people on Alliance Trade said it was impossible to form a FTA at that hour of the night.

U guys are extremely lucky that that is even possible. We only managed to get 4 max last night to defend. We just don't have the numbers like the alliance does.

That is the reason we win, not numbers, not skill, just plain unity.

I will argue that it IS numbers. We get horribly out numbered in TB and when u guys want, u can swamp us in WG too, that's what usually happens. TB is beyond the joke atm. There were more ppl at ICG than in our whole raid yet there were still quite a few allies at WV and Slags at the same time. I ran around checking. /Panic

Sorry if my post seemed offensive, I suppose it does look that way. Playful dig.

because the only horde who will try it are Undisputed

Not exactly true but, we have our reasons >.>
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
i hope you're trolling Moghedian? do it @ peak time? me and 6 guildies sat in org in front of garrosh for about 3 hours from like 5-8 last night and weren't stopped :):)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
08/26/2012 10:10 AMPosted by Shiftycênt
i hope you're trolling Moghedian? do it @ peak time? me and 6 guildies sat in org in front of garrosh for about 3 hours from like 5-8 last night and weren't stopped :):)

Yeh I missed that unfortunately. Logged in and there were corpses everywhere lol. Its a real pity we don't have a horde equivalent of lippy-pops. I dunno what's going on with horde these days. No one wants to pvp ever and those who do well.

I just wish that all those horde players that left our realm or went over to the alliance would come back. We're running on nothing these days >.>
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I left the realm as I could foresee leveling as Horde vs Alliance (well mostly Lipgloss and Lollipops wanting my troll blood with their intention of camping Horde quest areas) would be painfully long to get to 90.

I take off my hat and /salute Awakenimg and to Alliance support you give him as I always knew how quickly he is able to unite together to form the city raids.

In saying this, I do feel kind of low with my decision in leaving Gundrak just so I can see the mists content. Though I do know as I still have a few alts in my guild here that I will be back with upgraded 90 gear to rejoin the front line forces of the Horde.

Think of this as the calm before the storm and when it rains it will pour.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Great news Iceacid. Look forward to your return and haviung been on Thurassia as an Ally I know what you mean and hope that it will not be that bad for the Horde here. I suspect the lower overall population will work in favour of easier lvling for the Horde. Thurassia was bad it could take an hour to do a quest with having to fight the horde constantly, I do not think Gundrak has that level of population. I for one will be telling my members level first fight after.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]