Irony at TBP today.

90 Orc Warlock
http://www.twitch.tv/kyrobi/b/329954914

Fast forward to 4mins into the video to see what Im talking about.

I didnt participate because I got kicked from the group, only watched.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Yep... silence from the alliance now that they got busted.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
what do you be listening to?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
John O'Callaghan - Big Sky (Markus Schulz Remix)

Was the song.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i like rap
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
By weakness you mean when me and genora/swagstrike were trying to do a 5v5 for fun and 8 of you showed up instead because allspark n them cant stop crying for help?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/28/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Wyndoor
By weakness you mean when me and genora/swagstrike were trying to do a 5v5 for fun and 8 of you showed up instead because allspark n them cant stop crying for help?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3Vx3m36l8c&list=UUVqECS0I3q_FYLoXBa29GZw&index=3&feature=plcp

Pretty much sums it up
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hi I'm Nessper and fighting is bad.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
LOL @ rockstar trying to get attention. He even admits in the video there were multiple people outside the group trying to mob us. I guess not inviting them to the group in some way keeps them from interfering, i will have to start using this tactic.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LOL @ rockstar trying to get attention. He even admits in the video there were multiple people outside the group trying to mob us. I guess not inviting them to the group in some way keeps them from interfering, i will have to start using this tactic.

I'm pretty sure the only people their other than us was Kyrobi, and he just recorded what was going on. And Aoe came after you pulled gaurds. I mean, what's one Death Knight vs gaurds with 900k health that crit 37ks. You know it too, seeing as how your guildies always log on a horde toon just to /who tol barad. But.. as far as Rockstar admitting there were multiple people outside trying to mob you... I didn't hear that in the video. He did say that we went through the trouble of kicking someone to make it fair and not inviting anyone once we had 6, which was Kyrobi and he stayed out of the fight the whole time

#SWAGG
Y
O
L
O
Edited by Allspàrk on 8/28/2012 1:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lalallalaa
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
08/28/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Nessper
Hi I'm Nessper and fighting is bad.

/Mr. Mackey.

"Drugs and fightins bad....mmkay."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]