8.5 gig patch, what the hell?

90 Blood Elf Priest
What the hell could possibly make this patch so large? Sure, the talent systems redone, glyph, classes, and there's a few revamped low level instances, as well as a few features for looting, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Delete some !@#$ you will be fine.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Lol, its the download, and my speeds are terribad.
like 119 kb/s.

thats 20+ hours to download this !@#$.

Unsub'd
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Never mind, your guild name says it all.

Carry on

inb4doublepost.
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Shaman
Go and un-sub then.

No one cares that you have !@#$ty internet, that's not Blizzard's fault.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I would imagine it might possibly be a mix of not having all the data from background downloader and/or corrupted missing files from the optimization. Like an idiot i had mine shut off and didnt realize it and had almost 13gb to get lol
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
My patch download(s) (have more than one PC with wow) are going at a blistering 3megs a second.

I'm all updated, optimized and ready to play. Now if only Blizz was as fast as my hardware, we'd be set. :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I've been playing for weeks, and haven't gotten a patch, and yes my background downloader is set to download when wow shuts off...

@Zerofaith; Prime reason why you're a !@#$ing idiot. Not everybody lives in an area where they can access fast download speeds.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
If you did the patch last week You actually have this weeks data predownloaded and are just waiting on reconfig to load what it needs to load ... It may fail to load the patch data BUT the usual exit and re launch will get ya going or .. else ...

launcher trouble - Solution
Reply Quote
93 Human Priest
like 119 kb/s.

Unsub'd

You had 2 weeks to download it while you slept. Your fault moron, do blizzard a favor and unsubscribe.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
My patch download(s) (have more than one PC with wow) are going at a blistering 3megs a second.

I'm all updated, optimized and ready to play. Now if only Blizz was as fast as my hardware, we'd be set. :P

My hardware isn't the issue, god no. It's just the ISPs around my area. I'm too rural to get anything decent like fiber optics, or t1 t2 +
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
like 119 kb/s.

Unsub'd

can I has your stuff?

Not blizzard's fault you got sucky ISP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Not blizzards fault I have a sucky ISP.

> blizzards fault for a 8 gig patch, lolwut?

Like I said, there's NO reason that this patch should be so large... It's not like they just !@#$ing released the panda zones, and everything to do with that %^-*.

All they REALLY dead was implement the auto loot, new talents and glyphs. All minor !@#$...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Not blizzards fault I have a sucky ISP.

> blizzards fault for a 8 gig patch, lolwut?

Like I said, there's NO reason that this patch should be so large... It's not like they just !@#$ing released the panda zones, and everything to do with that %^-*.

All they REALLY dead was implement the auto loot, new talents and glyphs. All minor !@#$...

Oh so no Pandaren race or new zones? whoops, that's another 8GB that you didn't download, thus you're stuck in old zones while the rest of your friends are off playing in the new zones leveling up to 90.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]