Tabard of the Achiever account wide

10 Human Warrior
Hey guys, my main and several other of my toons have the "25 Tabards" achievement. As the achievement is account wide, it should be accessible to all toons on the account. How come I do not have the tabard on them?
I might have been wrong but I saw a lvl 13 hpal in my BG running around with a Loremaster Tabard, so I wouldn't understand why alts arent allowed the Achiev tabby.

Thanks for replying and helping out :D
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
there's another issue about this, let's say you do a bunch of achievements with different characters for the explorer tabard, only the last character that completes the achievement gets the tabard, same with loremaster, I think they overlooked this
Reply Quote
10 Human Warrior
well thats not really smart. I was hoping I could get achiev tabby for my lvl 10 w/o having to faction change lol :P
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Priest
Each character still has their unique count of equipped tabards. Once that character gets up to 25, I assume they will get their mail as normal.

The achievement is standard color -- not a blue "one-time only" achievement. However, the exploration one is blue, but the individual zones are still standard, so it is possible it will also behave like normal.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Same problem here. I just finished it on my main and yet my alts have no tabards (explorer or 25 tabards tabard)
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Paladin
I am having a similar issue. My paladin shows having the achievement, although I never completed the achievement on that character and I don't have the tabard. I have no way of tracking how many tabards that character has actually equipped, since the achievement shows as being completed (which it is on several characters, but never on this one). If anyone has an answer, please advise how to proceed, as I would like to get the Tabard of the Achiever on that character.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Priest
Somewhat contrary to my post above... have you visited a tabard vendor?
Reply Quote
This might be a little delayed, but as the above poster said, If you visit the tabard vendor you can select that you misplaced the Tabard of the Achiever AND Tabard of the Explorer and they will replace them for you. I have them on all of my characters now and only got the achievements on 2-3. Hope this helps!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]