Oldschool Skywallers?

90 Tauren Druid
we should pvp :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
venomslife is still playing on a different server..maybe even a different name!
Reply Quote
43 Undead Priest
Was wondering the same thing myself. It's been four years, but you know I *had to* come back, at least for a little while.

Morgona here, Undead PREEST, proud M.H. for Arakyl & <F.S.B.O.> back in the day. On Aerie Peak at the moment. Did come looking for Oldschoolers when I first got back, but everyone seems to be M.I.A. Sad. Even sadder is having conversations with some of the newer people to the game ("Nef who?"... OMG /wrists).

Anyway, would love to catch up with anyone still around from the Beta - level 70 cap period. Miss you guys.

/target Panzers ;)

~Morg
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I miss Skywall <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I miss skywall
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I guess everyone from skywall went to Tich :'c
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Dekker? Srsly? Next thing you know Swampie's going to come out of the woodwork....

EDIT: Almost forgot..."KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS"
Edited by Cochumala on 3/6/2013 9:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
66 Undead Warrior
Hey Morg! Yay for FSBO classic raiders! Between you and Kylie we hardly ever died... Good times.
Reply Quote
81 Human Rogue
Dat Skywall and it's memories.

Original Malor aka Saryonne, missed me?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Been on Skywall since release... started a dwarf paladin Paulbunyon. mid-WOTLK i x-fered my pally and renamed my shaman Paulbunyon. When dwarf shaman came out, I was pumped as !@#$! Same hair style, facial features, etc. Not the same character, but my name lives on.

On the note of reminiscing, I miss the old days of individual server PvP and the world PvP that happened on Skywall. Timesink and the whole lot of their allies are my mortal enemies. Especially Ibinezz. That mofo is KoS! Glad he still plays.
Reply Quote
Hey Morg! Yay for FSBO classic raiders! Between you and Kylie we hardly ever died... Good times.

DAED!! OMG hello! and LOL@ "hardly ever" ;) I really miss you guys! <FSBO> was some of the best times I ever shared ingame.

~M
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Still here since 4 months or so into release...on other toons mostly.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
There a few of us high achievers...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
03/29/2013 07:22 AMPosted by Missmorg

DAED!! OMG hello! and LOL@ "hardly ever" ;) I really miss you guys! <FSBO> was some of the best times I ever shared ingame.

~M

Morg! Kdogg (resto drood) from FSBO here. Those were awesome times! I miss that so much...the game is, different now. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
03/05/2013 07:45 AMPosted by Anogrom
/target Panzers ;)

Panz is still around quite a bit, actually. I'll prod him to check this thread next time he's on.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Was wondering the same thing myself. It's been four years, but you know I *had to* come back, at least for a little while.

Morgona here, Undead PREEST, proud M.H. for Arakyl & <F.S.B.O.> back in the day. On Aerie Peak at the moment. Did come looking for Oldschoolers when I first got back, but everyone seems to be M.I.A. Sad. Even sadder is having conversations with some of the newer people to the game ("Nef who?"... OMG /wrists).

Anyway, would love to catch up with anyone still around from the Beta - level 70 cap period. Miss you guys.

/target Panzers ;)

Heya Morg :)

Hope you're having a good time over there. Just casual here and loving it.

LFR is SERIOUS BUSINESS.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
People still play on this server??
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid
came back after a year of being away.. It's sad. Almost all of my friends quit or something.
Reply Quote
84132342036:
Dat Skywall and it's memories.

Original Malor aka Saryonne, missed me?

hi
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
yo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]