Glyph of healing storm

Was wondering what fellow shaman thought about, doing some duels it looks like with buffs poped and a little bit of luck its basically a retarded WoG crit.
Edited by Feraldren on 8/29/2012 11:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
what is WoG? sorry.
i think its pretty good though. im currently using it and it seems effective. not sure though.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
its amazing being enhance and using Glyph of healing storm+ Healing rain for raid heals or Glyph of healing storm+ healing surge on self of a focus macro to help healers on tank over 100k crits AS ENHANCE!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
100k healing crits in bgs feel nice.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I love it stacked with glyph of healing storm and echo of the elements, its pretty op. Instant 90k double heal. That's enough for me.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
it wont double 90k the first cast is improved by the glyph the EoE proc wont be improved so it will be like 100k crit and a 35-45k heals if they both crit
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
I was using Healing Storm in a raid group tonight, just messing around with it in PvE to see what it was like. I won't win any awards for healing, but I was doing around half the heals of our highest healer. I think it's an interesting way to go in certain fights were a little extra healing could be useful, but adding an entire healer would be detrimental to the raid's DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
So my question is if i have a 5 stack and cast healing rain does it increase the healing of the whole duration of healing rain or just the first tick since after the first tick the buff is consumed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]