*<Fierce> Gaming 3v3 Arena Tournament*UPDATE!

85 Draenei Shaman
TEAM NAME: The Big Brown Explosion
PLAYER NAMES: Bronxley, Fluxx, Jokinen
TEAM COMPOSITION: KFC (BM/Arms/Resto)
FACTION: Alliance
CAN YOU MAKE THE GAME DAY DATE?[Y/N]: YA
DO YOU AGREE TO THE RULES?[Y/N]: YA
Edited by Jokinen on 9/5/2012 7:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I updated my team, I can't find a healer so I don't think I will be there..........fun
Edited by Daruss on 9/5/2012 8:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump! I might get down on this too!!

Nice Taco!!

I got 1k gold on keks team
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
Did some HPally wargames. It was miserable so I won't be joining this. I'll def be watching and cheering on any paladins though!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/05/2012 11:29 PMPosted by Junglecat
Did some HPally wargames. It was miserable so I won't be joining this. I'll def be watching and cheering on any paladins though!

Holy shock was hotfixed today, if that was the problem in the first place. Are you still interested in participating?
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
It's not holy shock that's the problem. I mean we weren't playing a comp that I would want to play on a hpaladin, but getting trinket/bubble is really easy in the pre-expansion patch, and we no longer have the throughput to make up for it. IE: Shamans/Priests/Druids arguably have as much if not more throughput and still maintain their class strengths whereas we lost ours (not holy shock damage).

I'm interested but I'm going to try out more games with MLP or TSG and see if that gives enough pressure to maneuver. Or, maybe I'm just bad at holy paladin. We'll find out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's not holy shock that's the problem. I mean we weren't playing a comp that I would want to play on a hpaladin, but getting trinket/bubble is really easy in the pre-expansion patch, and we no longer have the throughput to make up for it. IE: Shamans/Priests/Druids arguably have as much if not more throughput and still maintain their class strengths whereas we lost ours (not holy shock damage).

I'm interested but I'm going to try out more games with MLP or TSG and see if that gives enough pressure to maneuver. Or, maybe I'm just bad at holy paladin. We'll find out.

id say stay with it and try it out! it's all just for fun anyhow and you can still win a prize even if you lose!
Reply Quote
Team Name: CUBANOS RAFT RIDERS
Player names: Acrobatics, Merlinlol (Darkspear)/ Dyami (Deathwing), Poisty (Darkspear)
Team Comp: AR EM PEEEEE/ Thug cleave
Faction: Alliance
CAN YOU MAKE THE GAME DAY DATE?[Y/N] Yes But if Merlin can not make it i will be replacing him with Dyami
DO YOU AGREE TO THE RULES?[Y/N] Yes
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Team Name: CUBANOS RAFT RIDERS
Player names: Acrobatics, Merlinlol (Darkspear)/ Dyami (Deathwing), Poisty (Darkspear)
Team Comp: AR EM PEEEEE/ Thug cleave
Faction: Alliance
CAN YOU MAKE THE GAME DAY DATE?[Y/N] Yes But if Merlin can not make it i will be replacing him with Dyami
DO YOU AGREE TO THE RULES?[Y/N] Yes

addeed ^^
Reply Quote
Ugh well Pois may not be able to make it but I will search for another healer.. Dont worry i want in on this stuff xD.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
TEAM NAME: KCC
PLAYER NAMES: Karecare, Celluar and Contradictt
TEAM COMPOSITION: Spriest, Hpally, Firemage
CAN YOU MAKE THE GAME DAY DATE?[Y/N]: Y
DO YOU AGREE TO THE RULES?[Y/N]: Y
Edited by Karecare on 9/8/2012 9:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
my team is going to have to drop out of the tournament, fckn keklyz has to work tomorrow night
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
09/08/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Synkz
my team is going to have to drop out of the tournament, fckn keklyz has to work tomorrow night

cough cough

/wave
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
TEAM NAME: Teebeezyqt Blows
PLAYER NAMES: Roflcöpter, Zimbee, Axxél
TEAM COMPOSITION: Warrior, Mage, Priest
CAN YOU MAKE THE GAME DAY DATE?[Y/N]: Y
DO YOU AGREE TO THE RULES?[Y/N]: Y
Reply Quote
How are you collecting the gold from horde teams??
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
update: im experiencing alot of internet issues ATM, infact it took me an hour of spam refreshing trying to post this, the tourny will be posponed probably until next sunday unless my isp fixes their !@#$.

deeply sorry however i wasnt expecting this.
Reply Quote
Taco you're a PoS......peace
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]