Time Lost Proto Drake loot issue

80 Undead Priest
I killed TLPD and when I went to loot him he fell through the screen. I created a ticket but the wait time says 23 days to being answered. I am wondering what the normal routine for this kind of issue is :( Really say, been camping him for an age.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
The ticket time is currently 1-2 days I think.
The wait time notice is bugged and shows erroneous times.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Make sure you note the time you killed him and make especially, doubly sure that they know that its body is in a place where you can't loot it. GMs will help you on this, but you have to be clear and precise about it.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
08/23/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Oxygon
I killed TLPD and when I went to loot him he fell through the screen. I created a ticket but the wait time says 23 days to being answered. I am wondering what the normal routine for this kind of issue is :( Really say, been camping him for an age.

If we can verify the kill, which shouldn't be difficult if you submit a ticket soon after it happened, our In-Game Support staff should be able to help.

Aarschott is correct, queue times should be around 1-2 days at the moment. A 23 day display is definitely a bug. Sorry for the confusion.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
i have a ticket submitted for the exact same thing, the corpse is long gone tho, and wait time is 3 days...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
You should be okay. The logs may not stick around forever, but they are certainly around longer than 3 days.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
the same thing happened to me, kinda freaking out bc i one shot him and was unable to loot. tired from camping, i went to bed very disappointed. the corpse is now gone, and i've been waiting 2 hours for blizz to open so i can call, and i just opened a ticket. if i wasted a month and a week for nothing, idk if ill be able to handle coming so close.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
man i hope so, this really sucks. i'm so upset.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Don't call. The phone reps are for Billing and Account issues, not GM issues. Put in a ticket and give the rough time and date of the issue and they will look into it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
TLPD is still up. Wow. What about other collectible mounts? For instance the one you get from stratholme if you dont have Cataclysm installed? Raven?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
ya, i didn't realizing that the 800 number is only for tech support and i have to wait for a gm. /sigh, this is the worst. i wish i coulda just looted it and left. but now i have to wait to see if blizzard will give to me whats rightfully mine. this is going to be a very good or very bad day.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
btw should i move? like leave the area to do other things? or should i just sit and wait? i mean, i waited over a month, whats a few more days >.<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
@ Dlm, you can google expired mounts, and the top site is mounts.wowology.com, they have a life of any of the mounts that were retired.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Opallace:

You can move and do whatever else you want.

WHen the GMs look into it, they will be able to look at the logs and see what happened, if they kill happened, etc.
Weither you move or not, will not change that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
@Opallace

I guess I am a bit confused if you have not upgraded to cataclysm all the events have not happened and the world has not changed yet correct? So you can't fly in Azeroth etc. The ZG tiger is still not obtainable?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Opallace

I guess I am a bit confused if you have not upgraded to cataclysm all the events have not happened and the world has not changed yet correct? So you can't fly in Azeroth etc. The ZG tiger is still not obtainable?
Everyone plays on the same client, so the Cataclysm has happened for everyone (and now MoP has happened for everyone).

Your account keys simply unlock content. If Blizzard pulled a mount, it's gone for everyone, regardless of account level.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Would that be the same for the old stratholme then? No more easy walkthroughs nuking everything in there...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
yes, i have pandaria. you can still get rivendares horse, raven lord, swift zulian panther, razzashi raptor, white hawkstrider, tlpd, aeonaxx, etc. there is only a few discontinued due to skin change, in which case u can upgrade or keep it. also the plagued proto drake is discontinued and some of the argent tournament ones. just google discontinued mounts, and it will tell you which ones are no longer unobtaainable.
i guess im just afraid to leave. im afraid theyre going to be like ya, we see you killed it, but there s nothing we can do about it, since you couldn't loot it. ill keep you guys updated.
Edited by Opallace on 10/1/2012 10:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Set it to Normal, go in the service entrance and see. From everything I'm reading, the reins should still be there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
@taamane, my kill was time lost, so it's not instanced.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]