[A] WTB lvl 20+ Guild/GM Rights!!

90 Night Elf Druid
Just as the title says, I'm looking to buy a level 25 guild on the Alliance side. Possibly the Horde side if you make it worth my while.

I've been out of the game for a while and have no interest in leveling a guild, but plan to raid and PVP semi-seriously with some real life friends.

Make your offer below along with member count and number of guild bank tabs. I'd be more than happy to keep people around, I just want GM rights.

Name your price!
Reply Quote
27 Night Elf Druid
well i hve been thinkin about leavin the crushridge server we are a lev 25 guild 7 bank tabs i am gm contact me in game on this toon or my hunter and we can dis cuss. also hve 5 of those tabs filled with cata gems and food and gems cut and uncut. lookin forward to talkin to u. also my hunter is nottheone. pls be reminded tht we have 137 guys and would like you to keep them in the guild as long as they meet your guilds standard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]