Stevedd + Deathninja Vs. Sombras + Slyk SS

90 Human Priest
http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p550/Rwilsin98/2f25b428.jpg

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p550/Rwilsin98/24aa6542.jpg
Edited by Sombras on 8/26/2012 5:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Uhm, in the future you might want to actually post it to a valid website, not your hard drive
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Might wana learn how to post screen shots gg
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
there we go....now spread your stories about how you "dc'd" magically DC when you are oom and getting thrashed...of course. A good way to salvage talking all that !@#$ then not being able to back it up :) *clap*
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
"I had 25k mana when he died" Screenshot shows right there that you barely had 10k haha.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
08/26/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Úther
there we go....now spread your stories about how you "dc'd" magically DC when you are oom and getting thrashed...of course. A good way to salvage talking all that !@#$ then not being able to back it up :) *clap*

Why wont you just rematch then... thats all we asked for
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I told nercy to tell you that we would rematch soon as we finished his achievement, then he started a !@#$ storm of guild drama in our chat....which is when I kicked him. Started saying oh you guys both declined etc etc.. You can have your rematch, I'm confident we will win. All his %^-* talking and drama is not neded.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
The middle man, always gets dragged in....l0l
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
08/26/2012 06:05 PMPosted by Úther
I told nercy to tell you that we would rematch soon as we finished his achievement, then he started a !@#$ storm of guild drama in our chat....which is when I kicked him. Started saying oh you guys both declined etc etc.. You can have your rematch, I'm confident we will win. All his %^-* talking and drama is not neded.

Makes forum post with screenshots bragging about win b/c of d/c, complains about !@#$ talking.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
We did the posts bcuz of the !@#$ talking nercy did. Thank him for that. Like i said you guys did good and i give u props for it, but don't go talking %^-* after someone says that and then get some dude in our guild to start a bunch of drama. That's just being a douche.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Agreed, it was a GOOD match...long !@# match but good. You almost had me dead like 5x. We will have a rematch soon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
If/When we rematch i'll post the results of that too... win/lose.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
More like you will and lose
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I don't mind if we lose tbh... we're about to go in mirror comp and just play. It's a game bro... like honestly you should realize that.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
Like you and Uther should realize that lying isn't cool
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p550/Rwilsin98/b9bf4f96.jpg

1-1 So far.... :D Gj ghost/stevedd
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
And nercy.... when did we lie. You're mad bcuz nobody like you bcuz u try to work your way into !@#$ and cause drama and come out looking like a dumbass. Go practice the blood violin kid
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
omg this is really funny, you guys are such lil' cutie's ;3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I love how you keep talking !@#$ in game...we posted the screenshots of our loss, I even made a Guild MOTD saying we lost...and yet here you are still %^-* talking in forums and in game. you are the true essence of dramasong.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]