Gundrak Hate

87 Human Paladin
Hey guys,

I've noticed alot of hate on the forums lately alot involving lipgloss members.

I for one find this really amusing! When work is slow it keeps me occupied! Although it is rather disappointing when members of the same faction hate each other is the closest thing i get to entertainment besides when the horde decide to attack SW which is ALWAYS fun..

So please guys, consider this a vent thread, post anything either constructive or insulting even insult me! I'd love it.

Love you guys

~Shatter
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Just realized it's been done.. Oh well !@#$ it let's do it again anyways! P.S I'm not hating on anyone, but you all are so let the fun begin!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Hahaha - Shatter, u want hate, just tell other's that you're a Blood DK who loves arena. Watch the love start coming my way now :)
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
HAHA Bloodhawk no comment :P Frost is the way for me i don't mind hate but being loathed is another subject ;)

@multi, I must say you are quite the firestarter i was hoping you'd make an input on this haha. I do see alot of lipgloss posting though, more than most other 'main' guilds.. *cough* It is very entertaining!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
it creates rivalry, which is healthy. :):)

that and horde are newbs xd
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
08/27/2012 12:56 AMPosted by Eviah
.you're a #***head

Don't swear on the forums.
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
it creates rivalry, which is healthy. :):)

that and horde are newbs xd

Yes it is a beautiful thing! Keeps things competitive and fun!

Horde are newbs.. Always have been, always will be..
Edited by Shatter on 8/27/2012 1:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Actually, judging from recent events I think Alliance's bad players are much worse than Horde.

Horde just don't have many good players left to begin with.
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
I was saying in general and favouring alliance as a preferential faction :P

There are a lot of baddies in alliance that is for sure. There are also more of us too which kinda makes it unfair for horde on this server..

Oh well, hopefully MoP will liven things up!
Edited by Shatter on 8/27/2012 2:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
I love when it's their excuse when they raid SW :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
KNs
lol
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
That's all you can say?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Actually, judging from recent events I think Alliance's bad players are much worse than Horde.

Horde just don't have many good players left to begin with.

I agree with this 100% :(

08/27/2012 02:11 AMPosted by Multiblade
Horde rely on guards and Gamon/Garrosh way to much.

This is pretty much all we have going for us atm >.>

Fair's fair tho, lippy-pops play at a lot higher level than anyone on server. There's no rival and there's no other guild that can stand up to them. That was proven today. No one was interested in fighting them and we really struggled to get a team together. Everyone kind of sighed and moved on as it were. It really sucked!

Horde pvp is officially dead. While there is a few of us left, most have been snapped up alliance side or are transferring over. This is already creating a problem. Morale is low for horde pvp. Heck, heaps don't even wanna bother with TB anymore. It may be fun to come in and face roll us all but, it may come to the point we're u have no one to fight. Its bad for you and bad for us. I don't want a faction dominated server but, it seems like it has already gone that way. Don't you guys want a horde guild that can actually challenge you?

08/27/2012 01:26 AMPosted by Shatter

Now, now Shatter. That's not very nice is it? Some of the biggest 'newbs' as you put it come from your very own guild.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Oh and I don't see hate towards lippy-pops. I have a lot of respect for them. It takes good communication, great friendships and a !@#$%^- lot of time to get to that level.

The only 'hate' I can see is from a few certain horde tools who think they are god's gift and repeatedly tell us with extremely bad grammar. But, there's no need to name names ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]