Gundrak Hate

90 Undead Mage
08/27/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Multiblade
Horde use to be better than Alliance during wrath, a lot better.

Gone are the days. Wrath was good. Nice healthy numbers both sides

08/27/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Multiblade
Why not? Renigade.

Made me lol. Good start to the day
Reply Quote
86 Orc Death Knight
08/27/2012 07:35 AMPosted by Moghedien
Horde pvp is officially dead. While there is a few of us left, most have been snapped up alliance side or are transferring over.

Or transferred to another server :-p

/waves at Schizophrenic
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
08/27/2012 07:35 AMPosted by Moghedien
Now, now Shatter. That's not very nice is it? Some of the biggest 'newbs' as you put it come from your very own guild.

Let's just say this thread is dedicated to hate and i want in!!

Also, i won't comment about the guild bad's thing i do my own thing most of the time and i am very aware that there are some very bad players in the guild i will not deny this..
Reply Quote
08/27/2012 08:50 PMPosted by Slashqqmoar
Horde pvp is officially dead. While there is a few of us left, most have been snapped up alliance side or are transferring over.

/waves at Schizophrenic

OMG /wave
Reply Quote
faizer is such a !@#$ing idiot. pulls bosses in dungeons when the healer was oom then says it's the tanks fault for kicking her. also she gets outsmarted by her six year old nephew regularly.
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Where's my love? Wait, no one plays with me </3
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I don't want a faction dominated server but, it seems like it has already gone that way. Don't you guys want a horde guild that can actually challenge you?

Every server has one side that dominates, you just have to pick which side you want to be on.
It wasnt too long ago that the roles were reversed, where alliance were the tenacity stacked qqers.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Death Knight
08/28/2012 01:04 AMPosted by Kalvick

/waves at Schizophrenic

OMG /wave

:-D

Choparead is still living the dream in Schizo...I have fears that Frostmourne may be carnage for the first few weeks, so who knows, he might even get some playtime!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Every server has one side that dominates, you just have to pick which side you want to be on.
It wasnt too long ago that the roles were reversed, where alliance were the tenacity stacked qqers.

I'm kind of hoping for some new ppl to come over horde side who actually play at a high level just so we have a bit of 'evening' out. I'm sure u guys would love that too. Chances are slim but, with MoP around the corner, who knows?

Supposedly we are the most balanced realm with 20k either side, allies just ahead. I suppose horde have all the *cough* pve *cough* players which really is a let down. PvE for PvE servers people!
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
08/30/2012 01:21 AMPosted by Moghedien
PvE for PvE servers people!

Or just be awesome at both!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Arlia (sp) Sasie and I were just trying to leave TB queitly, yet you and your death squad came along and messed that up! We do appreciate your love tho.

To all of the LIPPOP GLOSSUCK crew and I apologise for forgetting names, we do respect perhaps even admire you ..........but it won't last for long.

I'm sure you have all noticed the Durotar battles, the tides are turning, Horde is done with your wannabe attacks. I lost count of the times we smacked and chased you out, your days are numbered Alliance.

A special thanks to Jawhammer and all the other Horde Hero's, I apologise again if I have forgotten names, there were so many awesome Horde Champions.

Arilia and Multimace I will be paying special attention to you.

xo
Reply Quote
08/30/2012 06:58 AMPosted by Silvaa
we smacked and chased you out

Guards*

08/30/2012 06:58 AMPosted by Silvaa
A special thanks to Jawhammer and all the other Horde Hero's

Guards* Jawhammer is an idiot*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Arlia (sp) Sasie and I were just trying to leave TB queitly, yet you and your death squad came along and messed that up! We do appreciate your love tho.

<3 I was just watching, well, at least for the start =)

there were so many awesome Horde Champions.

Oh believe me, I felt them, multiple raid groups of them wailing on me!

Arilia and Multimace I will be paying special attention to you.

Wouldn't expect any less =)

xo

xo indeed my dear =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Janet my Dear if we have to use guards I'm ok with that, considering we're outnumbered and outskilled.

I will heal Jawhammer all day and night if necessary as he's one of the few who has the COURAGE to go in again and again.

I've seen you in action Janet and it's all talk, I'm sad to say "why don't you go ahead and join the Alliance".

I'm sorry if my words are cruel but we need people who are loyal to the Horde. If you prove yourself otherwise of course we accept you with open arms until then...... !@#$.

xo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]