Gundrak Hate

08/30/2012 07:31 AMPosted by Silvaa
considering we're outnumbered

Outnumbered? BAHAHAHAHAHAH

08/30/2012 07:31 AMPosted by Silvaa
If you prove yourself otherwise of course we accept you with open arms until then...... !@#$.

Nah. Forever independent black Tauren female.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Arilia..... you and Nylo are easily our prime targets, although I do wish you'd only watch /sigh.

I'm such a spaz, I don't know what my char is doing atm. (Lame excuse for sucking)

I wish it occured to me to take SS's it's hilarious. It goes something like this " KILL that *&^%() druid NYLO first and THAT $%#&*() ARILIA".

Take it as a compliment, although we respect you guys make no mistake if you're red and near us we'll do our best to make sure you're dead.

I'm still confident Nylo will come to the dark side......

Alliance feel it I'm sure, your time is up.

xo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Janet.

It doesn't have to be like that sister.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Thanks Silvaa!

I would really like a feature where you could "Declare War" on same faction members and kill them like any enemy.

Horde need more healers, and less players sitting around the Valley scratching their !@#.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Arilia..... you and Nylo are easily our prime targets, although I do wish you'd only watch /sigh.

I do! I only attacked unless provoked, or if we need to take control of an objective =P

I'm such a spaz, I don't know what my char is doing atm. (Lame excuse for sucking)

Perfectly valid excuse, me having considerable arena/rbg experience on my DK, I logged in, selected talents, dueled a couple of people then decided: !@#$ this!

I wish it occured to me to take SS's it's hilarious. It goes something like this " KILL that *&^%() druid NYLO first and THAT $%#&*() ARILIA".

Haha, I can imagine =) I get screenshots and people from Horde whispering me raid chat sometime.

Take it as a compliment, although we respect you guys make no mistake if you're red and near us we'll do our best to make sure you're dead.

I respect anyone who has the courage to stand and fight against opponents no matter how fierce they are... but by the same token I don't enjoy having a raid group on me!

In addition to what I said before about joining a fight, if you have a large amount of people attacking you I won't jump into the %^-*storm, I like to watch. Unfortunately, I can't make other people think the same way I think, I feel I can help by not tunneling at the sme time.

Alliance feel it I'm sure, your time is up.

I don't know, I think Alliance is going to be considerably strong this season, with a few more good players coming to our side, and some former members returning... well... it'll be interesting =)

xo

xoxo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Love you long time Jawhammer:P

Arilia I think it's precious how you think Alliance will have a strong season.

Yeah, I like to watch too...but when one of my guys is geting whoooped I just can't stand there, wish I could.

Do the females on this server have more courage than the males?

That might make for an interesting discussion for another time.

But it's way past my bed time......so I'd like to dedicate this song to you and Nylo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8WLa6umgdw

Till we meet again.

xxoo
Edited by Silvaa on 8/30/2012 10:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Arilia I think it's precious how you think Alliance will have a strong season.

Until I see good PvPers from all realms xferring to Horde, I think it's precious that you think that I think Alliance will have a strong season.

Thinkception =x

Do the females on this server have more courage than the males?

Not sure if referring to real life gender or in-game gender. My toon's gender doesn't reflect my real life gender anyway =P

But it's way past my bed time......so I'd like to dedicate this song to you and Nylo

Matchbox 20, not bad!

However I'll one-up you with this, plus I guess it has some relevant context =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5wBe4Noauo

& with that, goodnight!
Edited by Arilia on 8/30/2012 11:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Arilia could I be more more embarressed? Someone told me that you were ..........anyway.

So let's quit mucking around. Yes, you have made my teeth rattle more than once but in the end we all know who will win.

Please don't make me dredge up and link all the facts about Hordes superiority.

Yes we will see and you're still precious! Nylo will come to the dark side.

Excellent song btw and I listened to the lyrics closely, however it doesnt beat this .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jNlIGDRkvQ....Please listen to the lyrics closely.

Goodnight

xxoo
Edited by Silvaa on 8/30/2012 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The new lvl 90 guards are killable. Gammon and Garrosh may be a different kettle of fish. We did a little run to Thunderbluff and were able to deal with multible guards. However the horde leader was 512m health and 2 shot our tank Oakdeath. He was in dps gear as, we really had no tanks and speced tank for us to try. So big ty Oak for trying.

Will plan a FTA group and see if we can get them down. Org maybe a problem as Horde do fight there. After we try the other bosses will have a better idea of the numbers we will need to kill Garrosh.

Org raids will be resumed in the near future. Stay tuned for more details as they come to hand.
Sending Horde Love Vibes every day.
Reply Quote
08/30/2012 08:46 AMPosted by Jawhammer
Horde need more healers

I guess you missed the 5 healers hiding behind guards.

08/30/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Awakenimg
We did a little run to Thunderbluff and were able to deal with multible guards

I heard Thunderbluff is packed with horde players

multible

I had to re-quote for !@#$s and giggles.
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
However the horde leader was 512m health and 2 shot our tank Oakdeath

Wholly !@#$! May not be killable 'till 90 now :/
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Also, THE faark!? i missed out on this :'(
Edited by Shatter on 8/30/2012 5:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Why so nasty Multi, do you need a hug ?

I don't pretend to be an excellent or even knowledgable Priest but Multi I will 1v1 anyday.

Anyway here we go,

08/30/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Multiblade
No they are not. Simple.

I disagree, things are looking up at our house. There's a different vibe in the air.

It's hard enough getting the horde to fight

Too true and as a result we are usually outnumbered. It's obvious when we outnumber you guys as you're dead.

Like most of the us that are in Lipgloss and Lollipops we have been Horde I seriously doubt we would ever go back. I mean whats there

I agree with this also it would take a brave person to transfer to Horde. I'm only teasing Nylo but I will stop.

You? a backpeddling priest

LOL yes, I also got Glyph of the Rapid Backpeddle to help with that.

Please enlighten me, I don't think it would ever be you.

I will certainly give it a shot and encourage other Horde to do the same.

/hug.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

So let's quit mucking around. Yes, you have made my teeth rattle more than once but in the end we all know who will win.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like to make enemies =)

Please don't make me dredge up and link all the facts about Hordes superiority.

I'm interested in this. What sense are you referring to? There's always going to be split faction domination in rated PvP. With no World PvP zone like Tol Barad for Mists, we're not going to see massive clashes like we were used to seeing every couple of hours a day.

Excellent song btw and I listened to the lyrics closely, however it doesnt beat this .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jNlIGDRkvQ....Please listen to the lyrics closely.

Haha, reow! If you liked the song I linked, instant massive respect, she's a qt!

As for you song, never was a fan of Pink but decided to listen anyway seems pretty relevant, however I spotted this little beauty in there:

"I think that life's too short for this, I want back my ignorance and bliss"

Thinking Horde are going to dominate next xpac? =P

Regardless, respect to you Silvaa!

I have many friends on Horde and Alliance, so if you see people not fighting me it's probably for that reason, or maybe they've attempted it before.. and well, maybe it also didn't end that well for them =)
Reply Quote
08/30/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Silvaa
we are usually outnumbered

Yep. 7 alliance outnumber the 15 horde trying to bait people in for guard assistance.
Edited by Janetjáckson on 8/30/2012 8:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Troll Hunter

All I see is corpses and Horde running back into their city.
http://postimage.org/image/6bze0lwmp/

Cause Guards don't leave bones. face it, all you clowns did was kill guards over and over again and a few horde.

The problem with said few horde is that they think attacking the DPS is the way to fight when there are 4 healers standing behind their enemy.
Edited by Ihazagun on 8/30/2012 8:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/30/2012 08:37 PMPosted by Ihazagun
The problem with said few horde is that they think attacking the DPS is the way to fight when there are 4 healers

Alliance had 3 healers, horde had 5 and your DPS were still dying. GG
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]