Gundrak Hate

90 Blood Elf Priest
Arilia I've been trying to think of something clever and witty to type but I've got nothing :P

08/30/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Arilia
I'm interested in this. What sense are you referring to?

I was just making stuff up and hoping some tough talk might inspire honour and pride amongst the Horde, what of should have just typed in the first place was......

Overall there were some good battles and good fun and I think even the Alliance have to admit Horde are getting better.

08/30/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Arilia
"I think that life's too short for this, I want back my ignorance and bliss"

What a perfect line.

Anyway Arilia I'm sure I'll see you around I'll be the one back peddling :)

xo
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Arilia I've been trying to think of something clever and witty to type but I've got nothing :P

I was just making stuff up and hoping some tough talk might inspire honour and pride amongst the Horde

Fair enough =)

Anyway Arilia I'm sure I'll see you around I'll be the one back peddling :)

This makes me laugh =P

It doesn't bother me, well only a little bit. I'm not prepared to make a big deal out of it to someone who's modest and only trying to get some more people on Horde to stand up.

We're not all serious players who strive for rating =)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Guild meeting sunday 12 pm sept 2nd. All welcome! No cake for horde but cake will be served. If u are horde and not know way ask Renigade.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]