Azeroth's Finest - Council of Alliance Guilds

Azeroth's Finest is an Alliance council dedicated to the efforts of offensive and defensive measures against the armies of the Horde. In the wake of the destruction of Theramore, the Alliance have grown stronger in unity by enhancing communications and efforts by not only fighting for themselves but for each other. For the glory of the grand Alliance!

OOC: This council consists of guilds who partake in World PVP and/or Role-Play. We do world PVP events together as a raid group, or two. We also defend Alliance territories from Horde attacks. Many in the council who are role-players integrate these events as character-driven efforts for role-play and immersion. If your guild fits the criteria and want to be part of this council, just send me a message in game!

EVENT ALERT: Invites has been sent for the "Forming of the Council" event.
In reaction to the destruction of Theramore, Alliance leaders and soldiers meet in the Champion's Hall to discuss measures. [This event will ICily give birth to the Azeroth's Finest Council and the Champion of the Alliance guild!] 8PM Server Time, Wednesday Sept. 19th, Champions Hall in Stormwind, Guild Leaders have been given event moderation privileges.

UPDATE: Role-players of the Council, we are going to start having in-character events/meetings/gatherings after the destruction of Theramore patch, for this council was formed in reaction to the attack. Keep in touch! :)

Communications Channel: AAOpvp

Guilds of the Council:

-Champion of the Alliance (RP/PVP, Leader: Santiágo)
-Against All Odds (PVP [RP-Friendly], Leader: Thanë)
-The Iron Guard (RP/PVP, Leader: Obmi)
-Wrath of Turalyon (RP/PVP/PVE, Leader: Gleipnir)
-The Sisters of Battle (RP/Light PVP, Leader: Credence)
-Story Teller (RP/PVP/PVE, Leader: Kementarii)
-Order of the Silverleaf (RP/PVP/PVE, Leaders: Channon, Cerril)

Screenshots from recent events: (Updated 8/31/2012)
http://i48.tinypic.com/345m0w3.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/1imq6r.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2u5stb5.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/e6d3zl.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/avr1bn.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/k1fjnm.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/orgfite
http://tinyurl.com/thronefite
http://oi50.tinypic.com/2h2hvzq.jpg
Edited by Santiágo on 9/19/2012 11:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I hope more decide to join in.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
There are a lot of people who enjoy world RP/PvP whose characters are not in guilds or not in guilds who participate in such things. I'd suggest creating a way for them to get involved in this. Limiting this to guilds only is limiting yourself to about a third of the available role players.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
08/26/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Darion
There are a lot of people who enjoy world RP/PvP whose characters are not in guilds or not in guilds who participate in such things. I'd suggest creating a way for them to get involved in this. Limiting this to guilds only is limiting yourself to about a third of the available role players.

/AAOpvp is open to everyone and anyone who would like to join the channel.

The guild list lets you know what guilds you'll most likely find associated with it, if you do happen to join from outside of those entities.

Edit to add: Many people not involved in our guilds have hopped into groups with us for world PvP adventures, and I've heard more than a few times comments about how they wish they knew when things were going on. The channel is a great way to stay in touch with guilds that do this sort of thing and network with PvPers and RP-PvPers for events, arenas, and more.
Edited by Thanë on 8/26/2012 7:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/26/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Darion

What Thane said!

I think you misunderstood, Darion. In our last raid, we invited many people that weren't in our guilds. Our raids are open to all who wants to participate regardless of the guild they're in. The purpose of the council is to show the main guilds who are leading events, providing the resources and strategy so people know where to look. :)

In conclusion, this IS indeed a way for everyone to get involved. This is about unity within the faction, not isolationism. :D
Edited by Santiágo on 8/26/2012 8:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Sounds great. Thanks for the clarification. I'll definitely be pointing some people in that direction and joining the channel on a few of my characters. Some of us are working on a storyline that will take place after the events at Theramore and would like nothing more than to help fight back against Hellscream and his supporters.
Reply Quote
08/26/2012 09:12 PMPosted by Darion
Sounds great. Thanks for the clarification. I'll definitely be pointing some people in that direction and joining the channel on a few of my characters. Some of us are working on a storyline that will take place after the events at Theramore and would like nothing more than to help fight back against Hellscream and his supporters.

Awesome, we would love that! Huzzah!
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
I'd love to be in on these kinds of things.
Reply Quote
08/26/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Dasinger
I'd love to be in on these kinds of things.

Das, we didn't forget about you! Did you want the Knights in the council now or wait 'til MoP?
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Dedicating the Knights of Rasksmal to killing every Horde we come across was going to be reactionary to what happens with Theramore, and so I think it would make more sense if I contacted you Icly about joining afterwards. So we'll wait until the pre-MoP event, which I wish was tuesday.
Reply Quote
08/26/2012 11:06 PMPosted by Dasinger
Dedicating the Knights of Rasksmal to killing every Horde we come across was going to be reactionary to what happens with Theramore, and so I think it would make more sense if I contacted you Icly about joining afterwards. So we'll wait until the pre-MoP event, which I wish was tuesday.

No worries, we're all on the same boat. The Champions also doesn't start ICily til the patch, but for convenience's sake, we started recruiting for it OOCily initially. :)
Edited by Santiágo on 8/26/2012 11:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
08/26/2012 11:07 PMPosted by Santiágo
No worries, we're all on the same boat. The Champions also doesn't start ICily til the patch, but for convenience's sake, we started recruiting for it OOCily initially. :)

Oh yeah, you did tell me that. I'm not sure how many men I'll be able to contribute, interest in pvp in my guild is low. But we'll see.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
The darkness comes. Perhaps it is the Horde that creates that shadow.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
08/26/2012 11:14 PMPosted by Sholaad

Regardless it shall be the Alliance who will be the shining light in the something something I'm not good at these.
Reply Quote
08/27/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Mordran

Regardless it shall be the Alliance who will be the shining light in the something something I'm not good at these.

From the the darkness the light shall prevail. This light shall be a beacon of hope to all.

There that sounds vaguely inspirational :P. I think this is a cool idea and hopefully I'm able to join in on a few occasions though most of my characters aren't all that violent icly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
You see the Alliance trying to bite off of Sal's Horde Council.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
08/27/2012 09:43 PMPosted by Vesker
You see the Alliance trying to bite off of Sal's Horde Council.

It's merely a coincidence.
Reply Quote
08/27/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Bimpy

From the the darkness the light shall prevail. This light shall be a beacon of hope to all.

There that sounds vaguely inspirational :P. I think this is a cool idea and hopefully I'm able to join in on a few occasions though most of my characters aren't all that violent icly.

Nailed it! :D

Hope you can join us sometime. :)
Reply Quote
Updated with screenshots from the last event. Screencaps courtesy of Thanë!

Ba-da-bump!
Edited by Santiágo on 9/1/2012 2:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Amazing event, to all who participated or came to watch. I was laughing a fair bit at the boat battle we had.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]