Account-wide Mounts, Pets, and Achievements

Community Manager
It’s finally here, and you’ll be able to enjoy just about every mount and pet you own on any character, and any license, under a single Battle.net account. You can also work on a wide variety of Achievements from multiple characters. Please be aware of the rules and guidelines we’ve just posted for how you can coalesce your account-wide pets and mounts smoothly and safely.

*To see all of your achievements, pets, and mounts, you’ll want to log into every character at least once.
Edited by Nethaera on 8/28/2012 12:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Yay!! =D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
08/28/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Nethaera
You can also work on a wide variety of Achievements from multiple characters

So..for example, if I were to have 99 flag returns in WSG, and I got one more on my lvl10 alt, I would be awarded the 100 flag return achievement?

That seems really nice, actually.

Also, would this be included for the Loremaster (meta) achievement?
Edited by Cyous on 8/28/2012 12:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Huzzah!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Does this require all licenses to be active all the time? Or if I have 2 accounts active today, and in a month my second account is no longer active - I still get to keep all my mounts/pets?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Less talk about what we'll get to see and let us finally play! Huzzahhh!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Celebrate good times, come on!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
<3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
only question i have... when will i be able to play again?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
08/28/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Demonics
only question i have... when will i be able to play again?

It should be available to play in about 1 hour or so, says Blizzard CS on Twitter.
Reply Quote
08/28/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Nethaera
*To see all of your achievements, pets, and mounts, you’ll want to log into every character at least once.

*gets clicking finger ready* This'll be just like Diablo III... ;)
Reply Quote
68 Goblin Shaman
5.0.4 is being STUPID the optimization part has been at 1% for like an hour... this suuucks
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Reconfiguring game files. Please wait. 0%

:(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
another hour? very lame -.- make it snappy. and bring me something to drink
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
08/28/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Cyous
You can also work on a wide variety of Achievements from multiple characters

So..for example, if I were to have 99 flag returns in WSG, and I got one more on my lvl10 alt, I would be awarded the 100 flag return achievement?

That seems really nice, actually.

Also, would this be included for the Loremaster (meta) achievement?

No. That achievement is a meta achievement to a larger overall achievement. Once one player gets all 100, then it will be for all characters, but multiple characters cannot contribute to the same meta.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
All except the cool ones i believe like gregarious grell and other tcg pets/mounts and i also believe most of the other very rare ones dont share too. :( Why do they share all but cool ones?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Huzzah!! wow , that's epic.
Only thing i'm not fancied about is the new talent specialization. I think it will take some time to get used to.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

The configuration took me ~20min (because I was zapping my processor with multiple downloads too). Once you get to ~3% you'll start the download and it'll be 5min from that point.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

run in admin mode
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
08/28/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Éxplode
5.0.4 is being STUPID the optimization part has been at 1% for like an hour... this suuucks

lol yea. i had mine optimizing at 9 am.. and it finished at like 12:30
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]