Account-wide Mounts, Pets, and Achievements

90 Worgen Death Knight
sounds like a load of crap .....easy but a load of crap !!!!!! just sayin
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Mine did that forever, finally it jumped to 2 percent after bout 2 hours..
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Cool. Been waiting a long time for this (10 player)!
Reply Quote
Im stuck at reconfiguring game files 0% :(
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
08/28/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Cyous
You can also work on a wide variety of Achievements from multiple characters

So..for example, if I were to have 99 flag returns in WSG, and I got one more on my lvl10 alt, I would be awarded the 100 flag return achievement?

That seems really nice, actually.

Also, would this be included for the Loremaster (meta) achievement?

You'd still have to have the 100 returns on the one character. The example they gave for the meta achievement, the holiday one, you could have one full holiday completed on every character, and then you'd get the meta achievement and get the violet proto.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Tell your hamster to go faster. Optimization didn't take that long on a 6 year old machine for me. I'm wondering what Flintstones computer you guys have.
Edited by Jackbag on 8/28/2012 12:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I'm ready to play! I've been up since 8am, it's now 2pm an I am experiencing withdrawal symptoms :P
Edited by Lilyannauma on 8/28/2012 12:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
68 Goblin Shaman
08/28/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Éxplode
5.0.4 is being STUPID the optimization part has been at 1% for like an hour... this suuucks

Yay!!! 2%
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
Optimization?... kinda Ironic as its hella slow
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I'd really like to work on the BG Veteran achievements (i.e. Alterac Valley Veteran) across multiple toons. 100 wins are hard to come by and I have wins spread across multiple toons.

Other "grindy" achievements, like disarming 25 bombs, taking 50 graveyards, etc, would also be nice at the account level.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I'd like some clarification on the achievements...
I have been working on "Glory of the Hero" on this toon and I have all but "Dehydration." I happen have "Dehydration" on my warlock, so does that mean I will get the achievement once I log into both toons?
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Rogue
arrrgghhh my configuration is still at 0% there is a little tiny hair of a red line on the downloading progress bar its been like this for 3.5 hours!!!! I wanna play!!
Edited by Pyrelitheda on 8/28/2012 12:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Undead Death Knight
this is slow but very much worth the wait... thank you all involved for the ingenious changes!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I started min optimization and for a hour it was at 1% then went to 2 for about 30 mins then 5 mins later is rushed and was done.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
08/28/2012 12:20 PMPosted by Lilyannauma
I'm ready to play! I've been up since 8am, it's now 2pm an I am experiencing withdrawal symptoms :P

Agreed. I'm incredibly excited about the new talents. Just for the fact that i can play pretty much what i want to play in pvp and still be viable :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
PSA

Update your addons. Check the "Project Site" for your addon if it's not updated to 5.0

For example, PowerAurasClassic is not updated, but the author said it will be released either Wednesday or Thursday due to many setbacks -- and that auras would not be saved due to so many buffs changing--it would be better to remake them anyways.

Some addons, like OmenThreatMeter, are still be readied for MOP, but have MOP Beta versions available.

Some addons are simply not updated at all, such as PlateBuffs.

Most addons are ready to go!: DBM, BigWigs, TidyPlates, Bartender, Quartz, and many more.

Be sure to update your addons!
Edited by Cyous on 8/28/2012 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Troll Mage
thats what mine is at its stupid do we gotta do somethin to fix it
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Hunter
08/28/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Nethaera
Please be aware of the rules and guidelines we’ve just posted for how you can coalesce your account-wide pets and mounts smoothly and safely

What rules and guidelines?! I must be missing something on the forums. . .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]