Account-wide Mounts, Pets, and Achievements

Community Manager
For those interested in knowing what a shared Achievement vs. a non-shared Achievement will look like in the Achievement pane (among other 5.0.4 information, you might find this video presented by the Customer Service team helpful.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
So does this mean I can actually finish Loremaster on my non-Bloodsail Admiral toons?
Reply Quote
It would seem as though Blizzard is trying to get everyone to go buy GW2....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Is the server really coming up at 3PM or am I getting excited for nothing?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
BLIZZARD ITS 3 30 Y U NO SERVERS MAKE PLAY FOR ME?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
yet another extension on maintenence. Blizzard, i've had it. Screw you and screw MoP. I have finally had enough. I'm going to drag my 360 and ps3 back out of the garage. THEY don't even need maintenence. Peace OUT.
Reply Quote
I hope this will be like I hope it's going to be.
Reply Quote
I have claimed a few RAF's now.. with 2 rockets, and maybe 2 zhevras.. i cant recall - I just know that I do have multiple of one of them.. Now that they're account wide.. Am I going to be forced to find a new RAF just to get the nightwing? Or is this something a GM can assist me with since I'm basically being shorted a mount now that my doubled RAF mount is being voided as a unique reward..
Reply Quote
08/28/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Pomeranian
Is the server really coming up at 3PM or am I getting excited for nothing?

prolly getting excited for nothing. I was excited at 10:45, then again at around 12:40, now im just not even suprised.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You know... 1 hour aint really that much time... watch a movie or whatever :)

EDIT: Even thou the downtime have been quite some time, dont you have ANYTHING else you could do while you wait? :O
Edited by Thalothean on 8/28/2012 2:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
who farted?
Reply Quote
08/28/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Norithin
BLIZZARD ITS 3 30 Y U NO SERVERS MAKE PLAY FOR ME?

just so u know, they go off of Pacific Standard Time.
Reply Quote
You know... 1 hour aint really that much time... watch a movie or whatever :)

EDIT: Even thou the downtime have been quite some time, dont you have ANYTHING else you could do while you wait? :O

Nope, I need my WoW cracc fix. even called out of work today so I could practice on my main before raid tonight. lol
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
<------
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
08/28/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Nethaera
For those interested in knowing what a shared Achievement vs. a non-shared Achievement will look like in the Achievement pane (among other 5.0.4 information, you might find [url="http://youtu.be/_yyK-GGvnbQ"]this video[/url] presented by the Customer Service team helpful.

Sorry, I stopped watching baby shows when I was 3.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
08/28/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Malebogia
who farted?

See: He who smelt it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
08/28/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Jackbag

So..for example, if I were to have 99 flag returns in WSG, and I got one more on my lvl10 alt, I would be awarded the 100 flag return achievement?

That seems really nice, actually.

Also, would this be included for the Loremaster (meta) achievement?

No. That achievement is a meta achievement to a larger overall achievement. Once one player gets all 100, then it will be for all characters, but multiple characters cannot contribute to the same meta.

You would have to complete the 100 flags returned on the same toon but other parts of the WSG Meta could be completed by other toons.

Most achievement criteria are not account-wide. That is, if you explore Thousand Needles, you'll need to explore it all on one character to get the associated exploration achievement.
Meta achievements like What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been are account-wide, meaning you can finish Flame Warden on one character and Noble Gardener on another.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
did we ever figure out who farted?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]