Account-wide Mounts, Pets, and Achievements

It goes much faster if you turn off your firewall while it's optimizing. Did for me, anyhow. I don't recommend browsing or doing much of anything but letting it optimize and download without a firewall on, though.
Reply Quote
Almost there Neth. Now, if you have a druid, you should be able to use it as a mount on other toons and if you have a gnome, you should be able to summon it as a non-combat pet from other toons. Otherwise, great improvement!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I like it, just want to play now!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
MKB
when can we play! please reply
Reply Quote
98 Night Elf Druid
TnT
08/28/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Nethaera
Please be aware of the rules and guidelines we’ve just posted for how you can coalesce your account-wide pets and mounts smoothly and safely.

Does anyone know where the rules and guidelines were just posted?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Please be aware of the rules and guidelines we’ve just posted...

Where might one find these rules and guidelines posted?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
08/28/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Nethaera
*To see all of your achievements, pets, and mounts, you’ll want to log into every character at least once.

I have been working out for this like a young grasshopper

Log On Log Off Log On Log Off.......

*flex*
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
So vial of sands and motor bike works on all characters :D
Reply Quote
68 Night Elf Druid
It has come to my attention personaly that i connot log in and got my relm after this update as a member of wow i ask for blizzard to look over the patch perhaps there may be an error in the system or perhaps it could just be my relm but i am forced to comment it has beenm 8 hours trying to log on and nothing!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
i have a question... for example i have only 1 toon with the ulduar 10 man mount and i can use it on all my chars right? so if i delete that toon do i lose the mount on all my characters?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
08/28/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Éxplode
5.0.4 is being STUPID the optimization part has been at 1% for like an hour... this suuucks

Right click on the the startup icon and go to "Run As Administrator"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
08/28/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Lovemuffìn
So vial of sands and motor bike works on all characters :D

Not all mounts are account wide. MMO-C has a list if you want to stop by.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
08/28/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Drattle
Please be aware of the rules and guidelines we’ve just posted for how you can coalesce your account-wide pets and mounts smoothly and safely.

I am wondering the same thing.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
This is my main and i just checked armory and have lost 60 achievment points on this toon?I thoughti d gain some from my alts that this one had not got yet,not lose points.whats going on with that?can i at least have my points back that just dis appeared
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Shaman
A question dear CM's, does this work for accounts under a single b.net account that are in different regions such as US and EU or are those the exception to the rule?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
08/28/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Drattle

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6413172080 - Pets
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/5367158 - Achievements
There doesn't seem to be one for mounts but I've put a FAQ together with all the information you'll need.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6368188111 - Mounts

Also, this.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6412213442#1

08/28/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Ethiel
A question dear CM's, does this work for accounts under a single b.net account that are in different regions such as US and EU or are those the exception to the rule?

Nope. This was confirmed in their CS Youtube video.
It doesn't share between regions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yyK-GGvnbQ&feature=player_embedded#!
Edited by Novalas on 8/28/2012 12:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
08/28/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Matss
THE SERVERS ARE NOT UP!!!! :'(

Last post says about 1PM PDT ... which is 4PM EDT .. so figure the time for your timezone.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Hunter
08/28/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Jackbag
Tell your hamster to go faster. Optimization didn't take that long on a 6 year old machine for me. I'm wondering what Flintstones computer you guys have.

Actually, its just luck of the draw with addons and such being in. Diablo 3, SC2 and WoW beta all took me less then five minutes to optimize. Regular WoW though, has never had it run (and mine is original from Vanilla), and it took a good thirty minutes to complete the process. As an earlier post stated, once your past 2-3% it will jump quickly, mine showed only 2% then it went to complete.

Also, everyone waiting on it to come up... expect this to be like every other world event for pre-release. 'If' the servers come up today, expect lots of lag, and long load times due to several factors.

- Servers will be getting swampped for login attempts, expect delays.
- Your computer will have to likely go through and unpack a bunch of files during loading screens
- Expect high traffic areas to be even more flooded with people, as people that have left WoW (atleast to my knowledge of a few), are coming back today.

-Edit for spelling error-
Edited by Adondra on 8/28/2012 12:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]