Account-wide Mounts, Pets, and Achievements

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Why are PvP titles not available on all characters, but other titles are? Is this some sort of bug?

No.
08/29/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Nethaera
Not all titles are available to use account wide, PvP titles being one of them. There are exceptions that apply to mounts as well (in particular a couple of PvP mounts.)

How does that make any sense at all? That's just dumb.
Edited by Alkaiae on 10/1/2012 7:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/01/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Alkaiae

No.

Seems the only PvP Achieves that ARE account wide is the HKs and so forth....I do NOT like the fact that ALL of my toons share in the 77K HKs (so far) that this main toon has worked to get...and I did NOT PvP for the first year, maybe 2 of game playing...so that amount of HKs for this toon is something I was proud of...but now...who cares...my lvl2 pally shows she has 77K HKs...nothing to work for on INDIVIDUAL toons any more :(

I would like the option to check it on or off to share any achieves at all..I would check to NOT share them....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Seems the only PvP Achieves that ARE account wide is the HKs and so forth....I do NOT like the fact that ALL of my toons share in the 77K HKs (so far) that this main toon has worked to get...and I did NOT PvP for the first year, maybe 2 of game playing...so that amount of HKs for this toon is something I was proud of...but now...who cares...my lvl2 pally shows she has 77K HKs...nothing to work for on INDIVIDUAL toons any more :(

I would like the option to check it on or off to share any achieves at all..I would check to NOT share them....

No, that's wrong. I have the feats of strength for getting Field Marshal and Marshal (on two separate characters, don't ask), as well the Justicar achievement, but I can't use the titles. It makes absolutely no sense to give me the feats and achievements without the titles.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's a double standard that's just outright dumb and can't be explained logically without any side feeling that it's fair. PVE players get to show off their titles and mounts without restriction. However through some sheer "genius" logic, PVP mounts and titles are "magical" and therefor deemed unworthy of being shared on an account wide basis.

I like to pvp on multiple characters, I'm not the greatest player there ever was nor do I proclaim to be...however I think for the hard work that pvp'ers like myself put in they should get their rewards just the same as people that PVE 24/7. If I ever got Gladiator I would absolutely want the title and the mount to be shared across every toon. Why not?

Until Blizzard can answer "why not?" without using some sort of useless logic that somehow makes a totally one sided decision look fair. Then I will continue to complain and laugh at their ridiculous explanations for it.
Edited by Id on 10/12/2012 12:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Night Elf Druid
I wish someone would make a list of the character and what mount it gives for example
human get a horse
nightelf gets a saber tooth cat
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Google is your friend, and why did you bring this post back up?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]