Account-wide Mounts, Pets, and Achievements

90 Gnome Priest
Is "I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am" Still obtainable as a feat of strength at this moment?

And will the achievements that were lost be given back to us? (such as the world event meta's etc?)

And will feats of strength from doing the flight form quest, the dreadsteed quest, or the paladin mount quest show up on our other characters? I'd like it if this happened.
Edited by Zolvolt on 8/28/2012 12:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
My blizzard launcher says its "downloading updated tools" THEN stops at 25% and waits then pops up with a timeout error :D...................................... can anyone help me?

like i said before.... any help please? >.< would be much appreciated
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Hunter
08/28/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Stonedove
That's all good but please let us play or post a new time servers will be up!!!!

They still have another fifteen minutes atleast, give them atleast that. Yeeeesh, some people are so impatient... I mean really... are you 'that' eager for relearning your class?
Reply Quote
59 Worgen Death Knight
I can't select ant Realm, so I can't get in to the game. Blank screen.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
08/28/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Zolvolt
And will the achievements that were lost be given back to us? (such as the world event meta's etc?)

The armory is sort of wonky at the moment.
According to CS, you'll have to update them by logging onto each and every one of your characters.

To access pets, mounts, & achievements from other characters, first add them to your journal by logging in to those characters.

In other words - the lists will build as you log into your characters the first time.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6412213442

08/28/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Cirn
I can't select ant Realm, so I can't get in to the game. Blank screen.

The realms are down for maintenance.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6413132021
Edited by Novalas on 8/28/2012 12:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Hunter
My blizzard launcher says its "downloading updated tools" THEN stops at 25% and waits then pops up with a timeout error :D...................................... can anyone help me?

Try restarting your computer or router, then try again. Should fix it then 'hopefully', usually its caused by going over your data limit for your ISP, but sometimes its your router or computer messing up and blocking out the feed suddenly.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
muahahahha. just open the darned servers, i dont care if its buggy. WANT TO XPLOREEE ARRGGGG
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter

Which anti virus do you use? That happens to me every single time i have the ' dowloading new tools' thing.
I turn kaspersky off, it gets done in 10 secs and i turn it back on.
Reply Quote
37 Worgen Hunter
Wahhh I Want it to be playable already.. Alas.. nothing yet :[
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

Try restarting your computer or router, then try again. Should fix it then 'hopefully', usually its caused by going over your data limit for your ISP, but sometimes its your router or computer messing up and blocking out the feed suddenly.

its definitely "blocking out the feed" how would i fix something like that?
Reply Quote
I agree with you on the epic achivement thing but im also curious like you if you can do LM on multiple toons to complete it
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Anyone got an update when the servers will be up?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
08/28/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Smallzz

1PM PDT. That's in about 7 minutes.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6413132021
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
So, I had a super D-bag uncle that would, every damn Xmas, tell me about all of the excellent gifts I was getting, knowing that no one would open anything until 9pm. When the time finally came i got sweaters and toys intended for kids half my age. I see a parallel coming. Uncle pierce, you amazing D-bag, i know you're pulling the strings at Blizz. I hate you so much. Give me my effing realm already.
Reply Quote
my launcher has been at the "Reconfiguring your game files" for 20 minutes now. its still at 0%. Is that normal for this reconfig?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
08/28/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Ápocalypse

it's worth a shot trying to disable your anti virus for a few secs and see if it goes through, specially if you use kaspersky.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
is the realm medivh up yet?? it wont let me log in and ive done all my downloads
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I am going to enjoy a romp of ZOOMG Raiding tonight with new stuff that's just transpired - .- oh lawd. save us all! Fun times....... AGAIN.

P.s. it's in about 5 mins and servers MAY be up. it depends on how they are doing with the whole conversions they are implementing in this patch.
Edited by Roshawen on 8/28/2012 12:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Hunter

As I said, try restarting your computer and router, help clear out data network and your computer's cache.

08/28/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Smallzz

Still not showign a new time, I think blizz is trying to finish up to get us on with this timer, still have six minutes. Wait patiently.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]