Decoy Recruiting for MoP

95 Human Paladin
Decoy is Recruiting for Strong Mature, and Reliable Raiders for MoP.

**About Decoy:

We are a 10man guild focused on progression. We maintain a fun and focused raid environment that acknowledges that, while WoW is ONLY a game we all play for Fun, Each and everyone of us has other obligations outside of the game. It is our goal to have a good time playing with out wasting each others time with excessive goofing off. We have a fun yet serious raid enviornment.

**Expectations:

-You should have prior progression raiding experience. Anywhere from Vanilla - Cata/ Current content. What this means is that you understand what it means to be apart of a progression raiding team/guild.

-You should come to raid prepared with all the correct gems and enchants on your gear, as well as food, potions and flasks. Decoy will provide each night but come prepared anyway.

-You should be ready to wipe. Progression is difficult! Wiping for hours on a new boss is part of that, and you should be ready for it.

-You should know your class inside and out. Raiders can/will be asked to play multipul specs at any given time. You should play your main spec flawlessly and your OS just as well.

-You need to be a competent player. You should be able to play your class to its maximum potential while having High raid awareness.

**Loot System:

We use Loot Council. Gear is handed out accordinly. By means of Raid Attendance, Raid Awareness, Performance, Rank, What gear/IL you are replacing, Weather is BIS, and How long you have been apart of Decoy.

If you are going to cry over loot then this isnt the place for you. We take how and who we give Items out to very seriously and who it benifits the most to help the raid team progress.

**Raid Times:

Our raid days are Tuesday's, Wednesday's, and Thursday's 7-11pm ST (Server Time)

If you are interested in joining Decoy -- Message on this post or Message Batosi or Mezu in game. If we are not on our mains /who Decoy and they can most likely point you in the direction of either of us for you to get ahold of.
Edited by Batosi on 8/28/2012 1:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
41 Gnome Warlock
Fun fact of the day - the iPhone 5 will be 4 inches diagonally!
Reply Quote
98 Worgen Mage
I get the Veggie sub
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Batosi's a big kid now :o
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Deleted
Edited by Mezu on 8/7/2013 1:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
Lolwald (Bearwald/greenwald)... Sorry to hear I am the Tuskarr fell apart during your extented absence. Make sure you post with main character next time you want to "attempt" to troll or is your 4in tall 41 warlock your new main? Anywho.. Thank you. Best of luck in MoP with your progression.
Edited by Batosi on 9/1/2012 9:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I need popcorn to read this thread now :o
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
Nop all is done and has been done for me since then, I've moved on I'm sure he can too when he so chooses :). I'm good and happy now I'm fairly sure he is to. Take care and GL in MoP everyone. This is where it ends for me on this matter :)

--Bump--
Edited by Batosi on 9/1/2012 10:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Make me popcorn anyway >:|
Reply Quote
41 Gnome Warlock
The National Weather Service projects the remnants of Hurricane Isaac will dump 4 inches of rain over the Mahoning Valley over the next five days, but the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers said its lakes will be able to hold that water.

P.S. Do you really think I was trying to conceal who I am? The char's name is Lolwald FFS.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]