Swiftmend targeting bug

85 Night Elf Druid
This is annying and that we only have spi regen and innervate. Bring revitalize back.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Having the same swiftmend bug
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
How many posts have to be in this thread before it is acknowledged??
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Apparently a lot more posts needed.......

This is our ONLY burst AOE heal. And it's critically broken in a way that causes wipes.

(Mushrooms don't count, theyre garbage, they're off my bar and utterly useless, don't ever tell me otherwise until they're made viable)
Edited by Darknsmelly on 9/1/2012 6:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I am gonna keep this thread going until its fixed, every few hours there will be a bump from me, and all other druids out there that want this fixed should do the same.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
bump
Reply Quote
83 Tauren Druid
This has caused me to let so many party members die! Please fix!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bonk
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I like bumps.

Because this needs a response.

Blizzard, if you don't fix this right away, I have no problem with that. I understand you're busy with a new expansion comming out. I have no problem with that.

However, a post in here that you recognize that there is an issue, or that these 'issues' are now intended, would be highly appreciated please and thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I like bumps.

Because this needs a response.

Blizzard, if you don't fix this right away, I have no problem with that. I understand you're busy with a new expansion comming out. I have no problem with that.

However, a post in here that you recognize that there is an issue, or that these 'issues' are now intended, would be highly appreciated please and thank you!

Keep it bumped my druids!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
bump
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I believe the actually bug seems to be that the game isn't recognizing that rejuv or Regrowth is on the target. If you just cast swiftmend on a regular target i believe it works fine so I think it maybe is a bug in how it is registering that a HoT is on the target.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Having the same problem, its probably due to the diference in timing between rejuv/regrowth being put on the target, and you being able to use swiftmend. Just another fail for blizz in pushing content too quickly. They have gotten pretty bad lately.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
This is happening to me as well. As someone who only pvps this is beyond annoying. People are dying!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Agreed, it's a problem with the game not registering the casts properly. Please fix!

:)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Definitely having this exact same issue as well.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Yeah I'm glad i thought to look and see if anyone else was having this issue. I was healing cata norms on my resto druid who outgears them to help my brother level his tank. And lowbies were dying. I felt so sad, but my swiftmend wouldnt heal them half the time. I wasn't sure what was going on at all - since I've been using my mage and pally mostly after 5.0.

If you wait like a second or two, people say, it works. But it used to be like, instant. You put up a rejuv/regrowth, and slam a switfmend. If this was intended - I can live with it I suppose, I live with just about everything. If it is a bug... :D
Reply Quote
Reported the bug half a dozen time, no acknowledgement from a blue yet
Reply Quote
88 Troll Druid
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]