This sux

100 Night Elf Druid
I am invisible and no one will talk to me, sort of like IRL. : D

How do you play this dum game now?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Damn this sh-t is unplayable. F me running.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Brrti!!!

I don't know what talents to pick!! I forget how to play now!!! Pick talents for me so I can be awesome again.. or pretend to be awesome at least..

Glyphs?!!? AAAHHHHh changes suck. Just as I'm getting used to things and can manage to kill the odd undergeared player.. they change everything and I'm a noob again.

/sadface
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Shad says hi
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Well I was gonna try and get sorted out this afternoon, but I am having so much technical trubble I can't do anything. Lurv U tho. <3

PS ohai Shad. :D
Edited by Brrtiful on 8/29/2012 8:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Well, I think I have most of the technical trubble sorted out, so maybe I'm not through with WoW yet. :D

Content of the patch or panda bears are not my concern. All that matters is that there are Hordies to be found, and that they can be killed. :D

BTW, I wrote two more chapters of my book, "They Call Me Bad: Confessions of a Failed Cat Drurid." Famly stuff hit like a wave though, so I never had time to clean them up and type them out. They are around here somewhere in a pile of papers.

Chapter 3 was about Curatias and how the Horde took her away from me. I stood in the graveyard in helpless fury, watching it happen. In a jellis rage, I became a terrorist and turned to jihad, and took my revenge on better players the only way I knew how.

Chapter 4 was about how I encounterd the devil, mighty archangel Lucifer, in Wintergrasp. Her demeanor was not like anything I ever saw in books or movies. She had this inner calm, which you would not expect to find in anyone who rose up in rebellion against God. Her eyes would twinkle like she was about to smile at me, although she never really did, except maybe once.

I also saw in her a quiet, brooding intensity, and she was intimidating in a way that was disturbing.

We talked about things like black Dots and forbidden love. My question to her was if you needed someone, is it a sin? She answered without hesitation, and her answer was clear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]