Have we been merged?

90 Worgen Hunter
Just curious, as a guildmate and I were trying it out last night (and lots can change in 12 hours in WoW, as we all know) but as anyone noticed anyone from other realms hanging around some of the lower-pop zones on Gorefiend?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Vex
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/5393667/
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
08/29/2012 08:29 AMPosted by Strat
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/5393667/

That doesn't answer the question Strat, although thanks for the link.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Vex
I think it thoroughly explains why you may be seeing people from other realms.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
08/29/2012 09:46 AMPosted by Strat
I think it thoroughly explains why you may be seeing people from other realms.

I was wondering if anyone HAS seen other people from other realms.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
08/29/2012 10:27 AMPosted by Sabriye
I was wondering if anyone HAS seen other people from other realms.
No one there
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Vex
I saw a some newbies in Mulgore role playing, it was Strat, I knew I smelled a Strat.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
id show strat my goldshire inn
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Apparently we have been merged with none other than... Ragnaros.

Seriously, this is the worst possible outcome to this. I am considering server transferring just to get somewhere where everyone speaks English.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Taco taco burrito taco
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Seriously, this is the worst possible outcome to this. I am considering server transferring just to get somewhere where everyone speaks English.

I am assuming you have seen other people from other realms out side of SW or Org. WE HAVE NOT MERGED. This is the xserver thing people have been discussing. Yesterday we had people dueling out side of Stormwind from at least three different servers. Just be happy that it isn't moonguard. Our Goldshire is pure and innocent.
Edited by Hollyforest on 9/5/2012 8:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Cross server zoning has been integrated. The upside is leveling will be easier as those usually neglected group quests can now be done. The bad news is it also means more higher level players hunting in zones for mobs or materials that otherwise would of sat there collecting dust while you figured out that you wanted them.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Vex
09/05/2012 08:02 AMPosted by Hollyforest
Our Goldshire is pure and innocent.
False.

09/03/2012 11:51 PMPosted by Llyse
id show strat my goldshire inn

Lion's Pride Inn is forever tainted.
Reply Quote
32 Human Warlock

I am assuming you have seen other people from other realms out side of SW or Org. WE HAVE NOT MERGED. This is the xserver thing people have been discussing. Yesterday we had people dueling out side of Stormwind from at least three different servers. Just be happy that it isn't moonguard. Our Goldshire is pure and innocent.

r u sure about that
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
i dont think this cross server zone stuff is working out too well.lol i'm in the UC, the clock indicates pacific time zone and it's just as empty as ever. Every zone is just as empty as ever.

I bet panda land is gonna be the worst selling expansion, book it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
i dont think this cross server zone stuff is working out too well.lol i'm in the UC, the clock indicates pacific time zone and it's just as empty as ever. Every zone is just as empty as ever.

I bet panda land is gonna be the worst selling expansion, book it.

So your quitting the game when MoP comes out then right? I mean it would look horrible to buy an expansion you firmly believe is going to suck.... seems like a waste of money :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
i might get it but, i'm not payin 40 bucks for it. See for players like me this is all the same stuff over and over again. Factor in the biased class rigging/favoritism that blizzard does and couple that with a dorky nerdy community and you dont have a very good game at all. i'm also not up on this wow china celebration expac theme.

My girl paid 20$ for cata and if she would have waited she could have gotten it for 10$.

I dont know why you and your crew play wow vetwar, from what i've seen most of you cant. You're as bad as our faction. cant play, dont know what to do, probably have to be told everything.
Edited by Dochaelian on 9/9/2012 11:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
lol i went to area 52 to get an axe for my felgaurd and behold lvl 85's from a bunch of different servers where pvping in and around area 52. skeletons all over the place. lvl 90 gaurds though,was pretty cool.Reminded me of world of warcraft.
Edited by Dochaelian on 9/8/2012 1:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I appreciate the insult coming from a guy infamous for clicking his exit TB button whenever it looks like he will be killed. Actually for a guy that doesn't have a clue what he's doing... i'm pretty good at making a warlock flee & unlike you I only have one fear :).
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I appreciate the insult coming from a guy infamous for clicking his exit TB button whenever it looks like he will be killed. Actually for a guy that doesn't have a clue what he's doing... i'm pretty good at making a warlock flee & unlike you I only have one fear :).
I found an exploit and i take advanatge. just like everyone else does in this game and if you played on this side you would find it a pretty damn good idea. You would probably do the same thing if you didnt have the luxury of having a ton of heals on your side.

So maybe you should kick back and drink a tall glass of !@#$. lol they censor s t f u
Edited by Dochaelian on 9/9/2012 11:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]