Have we been merged?

90 Night Elf Warrior
I appreciate you admitting your cowardly self & I hope the alliance toons come over & start wanding the hell out of you to get ya to abandon your team again. The TB exploit was designed as an auto exit from the battleground to avoid huge gank squads at the bridge.... NOT so you can retreat because a friendly alliance warrior farted within 100 yards of you. It is quite funny & not at all surprising that a man who avoids combat but takes part in TB would have such an ego. It is HILARIOUS because death in TB is only 15-30 seconds at a time so YOU ARE costing your team in a majority of cases (especially on assaults). Guildless, spineless, & cowardly.... maybe it's you who should s t f u & work on improving your reputation?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
i kill all the warriors in your guild. you're the sissy who has to hide behind 3 healers. Oh ,and abandoning what team? there is no team over here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
You kill all the warriors in my guild but have apparently never gotten me (you just expressed your anger that I work with my team to stay alive & eliminate threats) therefore you haven't killed all the warriors in my guild since I happen to be one. Stop trying to shirk off your own cowardice & make yourself sound better than the crap you are. I mean you just tried to insult my guild & contradicted yourself AT THE SAME TIME IN THE SAME SENTENCE. Then again I know this is the equivalent of trying to tell a toddler not to stick there fingers in an electrical socket so by all means go ahead.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Girls, girls.

You're both pretty.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Paladin
I love the zone mergers. I have a hearty hatred for players on the Ragnaros realm and now I can kill their horde!

HIP HIP HOORAY!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I love the zone mergers. I have a hearty hatred for players on the Ragnaros realm and now I can kill their horde!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

This is the one thing about cross realm that confuses me. They want players to be able to communicate & establish friends across realms to make up for the low population areas BUT they pair us with a spanish speaking realm. I mean really? There are hundreds of english speaking realms & I now have to download translation software because Blizzard hates Gorefiend so much that we get a SPANISH one? LOL
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
i dunno if u knew since ur obviously new around here but we had 3 foreign realms in our bgroup quel thalas ragnaros and warsong and since xrealm is based on battlegroup were still stuck with them
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
09/12/2012 05:29 PMPosted by Llyse
i dunno if u knew since ur obviously new around here but we had 3 foreign realms in our bgroup quel thalas ragnaros and warsong and since xrealm is based on battlegroup were still stuck with them

Nope I've been around for quite some time & yes I know there in our battlegroup... but mainly I just ignore them in BGs & they tend to ignore us which probably won't help cross realm stuff much.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Paladin

HIP HIP HOORAY!

This is the one thing about cross realm that confuses me. They want players to be able to communicate & establish friends across realms to make up for the low population areas BUT they pair us with a spanish speaking realm. I mean really? There are hundreds of english speaking realms & I now have to download translation software because Blizzard hates Gorefiend so much that we get a SPANISH one? LOL

My experience with the ragnaros players on alliance thus side have been "X invites you to group. Silence."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]