Blizzard at PAX Prime this Week

Community Manager
PAX Prime begins this Friday in Seattle, WA, and with all of the madness that’s sure to ensue we’d be remiss if we didn’t make a cameo of our own. We do hope you’ll come visit Bashiok and me at the Intel booth, and Nethaera and Vaeflare at the NVIDIA booth. You can’t miss us. We’ll be the bright-eyed idealists ready to share a conversation or two.

In addition to what Intel and NVIDIA have planned, we’ll have hundreds of Mists of Pandaria beta keys to randomly giveaway, as well as playable demos at both booths! We look forward to meeting with those of you attending. All Seattle’s a stage.

Follow us on Twitter to see what we’re up to and chat with us during the festivities:

View the full event map (Intel booth 6109; NVIDIA booth 3747).
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
ZARHYM I AM GOING TO ASK YOU SO MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT "A PERFECT CIRCLE" AND PERCUSSION AND I guess there's this world of warcraft game but that's for babbys who cares about that
Reply Quote
Be careful with Zarhym. He is a delicate flower. But he is a rather nice floating skull in person. He didn't even try to kill me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
c:
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
08/29/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Aislinana
Be careful with Zarhym. He is a delicate flower. But he is a rather nice floating skull in person. He didn't even try to kill me.

A++ Would Floating Skull Again
Reply Quote
08/29/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Karanina

Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
About 10 of us from my guild will be there. Hope to meet you Z (in a non creepy way).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yay!

I can't be there myself because I have to work, but I'm sending my husband after you!

Reply Quote
Community Manager
08/29/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Karanina

:o
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
No AMD booth?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I shall see you guys there. Hopefully get to say hello when I'm off-shift from my Enforcering duties.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
I can only go to PAX East, Prime is too far away. :( Sad times. Have fun there!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Not this year, unfortunately, though I've been the past couple years. The lines just became too much after last year. Have fun!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
08/29/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Ariandrah
Not this year, unfortunately, though I've been the past couple years. The lines just became too much after last year. Have fun!

Yeah, I don't do crowds much either. But if happen to venture out, maybe I'd drop by or something.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
If only I lived on the pacific coast?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Orly...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Kinda shocked you are still giving beta keys out this late.

Anyway have fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]