[A] Genesis 10man Recruiting 1 Healer for MoP

100 Pandaren Shaman
ABOUT GENESIS

The core of the 10man has been raiding together since the beginning of WoTLK, and have raided in other guilds since vanilla. We are a tight knit group that focuses on finishing heroic encounters in a timely manner in a semi hardcore fashion. We are very laid back, but take raid nights seriously and focus on progression.

We pride ourselves on raiding the highest difficulty, while maintaining a 2-3 day raiding schedule.

Our schedule for MoP is as follows:
Teusday - 6:00 - 9:00
Thursday - 6:00 - 9:00
Friday - 7:00 -10:00

Noteable Achievements over the past few years (in a 10man setting) include:
Pre nerf HM Mimiron
Realm 2nd Tribute to Insanity
Realm 3rd Heroic LK
Alliance 3rd Heroic Madness of Deathwing

RECRUITMENT

We are immediately interested in one of the following healing classes for a main raid spot:
Holy Paladin
Holy/Discipline Priest

Applicants must be exceptionally skilled with a thorough understanding of their class. It is essential to have extensive HM raiding experience and knowledge of current boss encounters; the applicant's gear should be reflective of this. Previous tier raiding experience can be considered a major asset. Applicants are expected to quickly recognize and understand boss mechanics; as well as, be able to adjust and correct problems in a timely manner. Due to the tight-knit nature and small roster of our raid group, near perfect attendance is always required and expected; we do not recruit for the bench.

We provide all flasks, food and repairs during the raid and use Ventrilo to communicate and expect all applicants to have a working microphone. We don't need you to use it all the time, but in situational areas we need someone who can efficiently communicate.

LOOT RULES

Due to the tight knit nature of our group and 10mans in general we roll for all upgrades. Usually we talk it over in vent and most of the time someone will pass if they had already received an upgrade earlier in the week.

CONTACT

Our website is currently under maintenance, so if you are interested in applying for one of these positions, feel free to message Gokizzle ingame or add me to realid @ nvw55@hotmail.com.

We look forward to potential assets to our group and hope we can return the favour by providing a fun and competitive raiding atmosphere for you to enjoy throughout the expansion.
Edited by Gokizzle on 9/27/2012 9:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Bump. Updated recruitment needs
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yeeahhhh go us!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
updated
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Still in search of 1 healer and 1 ranged dps!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Bump - potentially found a ranged dps. Still looking for 1 healer. Preferably Holy Paladin.
Reply Quote
Sega
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Still looking for healers!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Gokizzle, you are a solid Shaman.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm interested. Made a recruitment post describing my experience in the guild recruitment forum here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6571627739?page=1#3

Alas, your times don't really work for me at the moment. Your post does mention your schedule not being confirmed so I thought I'd post a reply here just in case it changes. I take part in a local Latin Dance Club at my university where I'm a master's student. They meet regularly on Tuesdays from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. I am available after 9:00pm on Tuesday and able to go late and have full availability any time in the evening any other days of the week.

I do expect to be fully MOP raid-ready by the start of the 2nd week. Additionally, feel free to add my Battle Tag if you find yourself in need of a healer and are running normal/heroic mop dungeons for the sake of "gearing-up". Even if I am not part of your guild, I don't mind help out/helping you gear up. Burchnall#1628.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Need one more healer to finish the group.

Raid days are set:

Tuesday - 6:00 - 9:00
Wednesday - 6:00 - 9:00
Friday - 7:00 - 10:00

May vary week to week slightly, but these days will be used.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Bump - looking for holy paladin preferably
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]