Arena's/RBG's in MoP

90 Human Warlock
I'm coming back to proudmoore probably a couple weeks or so after MoP drops. I know this is a heavily populated server and even though its PVE, I also know there are people damned interested in getting some arena's and RBG's done. Who are these people and where are you hiding. When I come back, I'll be looking to join teams for 2's 3's 5's 10's 40's and RBG's. To keep it short and sweet, I'm looking for people that dont QQ and quit after two losses and will stick through together for the entire season, the good parts, and the bad parts. I'll post more info a little later on, depending on how many bites I get. If you're interested, just drop a reply in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
NEG!! :) Ill be your healer if you ever need a hpally! I know you would prolly prefer a preist over me but let me know! Glad to see you coming back :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
WLD for fun.

Letsgo.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I have to come back. Sure farming rare spawns, mounts and other shenanigans has been fun and had its perks, but after that there is NOTHING to do here. This server doesn't even have a realm first H Madness kill yet. Reason I'm bringing up PVP is because I really, REALLY want to get heavy into it, especially after all the awesome changes to locks, and I dont want to go to another server for that. I like Proudmoore in all its shining glory
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
If it's competitive RBGs/Arena count me in.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If you're interested in titles I'd consider running MLD with you. What are your goals as far as ratings go?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
my goals?

Well http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1174 the arena master requires a 2200 rating, so that's a start.

And http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5343 2400 rating right there.

I'm going as far as people are willing to go. No quitting, no stopping. Once I've gotten back to the server and can see who I'm working with, we can actually talk about days and times. I dont want to be super hardcore about this, but I want to make the best of the time we use
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Sounds good.

When you get a chance hit me up in game or mail me for skype info so we can talk more in depth.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'll most likely be going pvp healer in MoP - but I'm down Neg. Maybe I'd level Weetang just for !@#$s and giggles to pvp with after the paladin.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm probably coming back much sooner then I had thought. I didn't want to leave until I have all the rare spawns. Aeonaxx is the last one, but when MoP goes live, zones will become cross-server, so a low populated server just got busy, killing any hopes of camping in peace.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]