Looking for a guild come September 13th

85 Goblin Rogue
Currently on a Central Standard Time progression guild and the late nights are wearing on me (/violin /cry) Home for me is Shandris and I have friends here I have made a commitment to my current guild till September 13th then come hell or fat pandas I am returning this toon to Shandris and that begs the question.....Horde or Alliance?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
08/30/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Obnocktious
Currently on a Central Standard Time progression guild and the late nights are wearing on me (/violin /cry) Home for me is Shandris and I have friends here I have made a commitment to my current guild till September 13th then come hell or fat pandas I am returning this toon to Shandris and that begs the question.....Horde or Alliance?

What kind of progression are you wanting? To keep heroic raiding like you are doing now or settle down a little bit?

TBH, depending on my job situation come MoP I have an idea and I'm just tossing out the idea for anyone open to the idea.
Edited by Alsorin on 8/30/2012 11:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Honestly I just want to see the raids as they come. If the team/ guild I join doesn't go herioc after farming a while it would not hurt my feelings. I love the game and just want to play with folks who also want to play.
Edited by Obnocktious on 8/30/2012 12:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
08/30/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Obnocktious
Honestly I just want to see the raids as they come. If the team/ guild I join doesn't go herioc after farming a while it would not hurt my feelings. I love the game and just want to play with folks who also want to play.

Okay, check your email!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
<Enjoy The Abuse>of Shandris Founded back in 2009 on one thing: to progress as a guild, keep it fun, and not spend 40 hours doing it. The core of the guild has been together for 5+ years. When new content comes out, we might add a day to our raid week, but found that two-three nights is more than enough to progress. We are currently running 2 raid nights Wed/Sun 9-12 server. So if you are looking for a new home check us out.

In game Contacts PST one of us for more info.
GM: Sayoson (alts: Hakoonn , Dimmuborgir, Iwabo , Sayosen)
Co GM : Aspartan
Officers: Ceindra, Dominaa, Donavin, Habownero, Mspartan, Zathras

Raid Schedule: Wednesday , Sundays & Monday 9pm-12am

We are recruiting for current and future content. Our current needs are:

Death Knight DPS: High, Tank: High
Druid Tank: Medium, Balance: High, Feral: Medium, Resto: High
Hunters Medium
Mage High
Paladin Holy: Medium,TanK: Medium, DPS: Medium
Priest Healing: Medium, Shadow: High
Rogue Medium
Shaman Elemental: High, Enhance: Medium, Resto: High
Warlock High
Warrior DPS: Medium, Tank: Medium

Cataclysm Progression
Dragon Soul: 10 man. 6/8H

Going to do 25 mans in Mop
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Illuminatus is always recruiting, its a building effort for MoP, so if you are a player and expect to get to 90 quick and raiding fast, this is where you want to be. Nothing wrong with ETA, Sayoson is a good dude too! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]