Thank you Blizz...

90 Night Elf Priest
...for not supporting my old video card.

You have forced my hand and made buying a new computer a priority. I have been putting it off for a year and can't delay it any longer. The screen tearing and lag is making me meshugenah! So I will do what must be done. Anyone else needing a new rig to run MoP?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Need? Nope. But I really could use some new hardware. The old 250 GTS is still soldiering on.
Reply Quote
86 Human Mage
Computers get outdated. Not blizzard's fault.
Reply Quote
Hey, at least it's still working for you. I get pretty, pretty colors and crash about every 15 minutes, so I'm out until the new unit I ordered show up and I get my lazy backside around to make them work.

I won't complain though, been using this system since 2006 with one hard drive replacement and a single memory upgrade.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
not too bad Black,
I ran a Dell XPS for a little over 8 years with Win ME on it till the motherboard finally died with only havent to replace the video card once
Reply Quote
Heh, I still have a '96 Mac that's net surfable running over in the corner. And I have to say, with the exception of the guys (Heretkai and myself) this is quite the transmoggy thread. I'm impressed with the work.
Reply Quote
09/04/2012 03:17 PMPosted by Blackangus
And I have to say, with the exception of the guys (Heretkai and myself) this is quite the transmoggy thread.

Is my entry-level Tier 10 not transmoggy enough for your transmog club?
(Suddenly just realized that one of the level 70 PvP maces wouldn't look terribly to transmog this godawful thing to.)
Reply Quote
It's fine Heretkai, but there's just something that the ladies have that we ain't catching up with.

(You're at least mogged, I'm too cheap to do it)
Reply Quote
As a side note, if I had a full set of current tier gear, I'd rock it. I kinda like the bone suit. Generally only resort to transmog if I do not have a complete, matching, current-tier set.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I like your hair the best
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]