<Frustration> Recruiting for MoP

90 Worgen Druid
There will be cake!

Frustration, the top raiding guild on the server, is recruiting for Mists of Pandaria. We are open recruiting at the moment, as well as recruiting raiders. If you are looking to raid, please go to our website and submit an application @ frustration.guildlaunch.com

We are doing a raid "roster reset" for MoP and will be taking whoever our best players are at the time into raids when MoP starts. Every spot will be earned, what you did in Cataclysm or before will not guarantee you a spot in, or denial to, our line-up (although past performance is generally a good indicator - which we do consider). We will again be pushing for realm first progression in MoP - come join us. Again, if you want to be a raider, talk to one of our officers (Crepe, Javix, Prevailant) in game or drop an app on our site.

Recruiting the following for raid spots:
Tank - any class
Plate DPS
Rogue
Monk Healer (when MoP launches)

If you are not interested in raiding - whether you want to be a PVP star like Action & Friends or just a smack talker like Wedgwood or possibly even just to troll Javix in fancy green chat rather than message limited trade chat - we are open recruiting as well. We're a level 25 guild with all of the perks that come with and will have a ton of people leveling and doing heroic dungeons/raids early in the expansion. Feel free to contact any guild member for an invite.

The cake is a lie.
Edited by Crepe on 9/12/2012 7:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Dont listen to Crepe... The cake ISNT a lie!!!!!!!!!! Its Angel Food cake and I made it myself....If that doesnt float your boat then bring your own mats and I will cook up a batch of good ol pot brownies for those not interested in the Angel Food Cake if thats what makes you chase the ball.

You get the stick and I'll grab the carrot...... Now start chasin......GL

Its NEVER a lie
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I dunno... the cake seems to be a lie more often than not, Fonz. Good luck in the upcoming expansion and I honestly look forward to seeing how well ya'll do.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Okay so the cake may be a lie afterall. You want to know what isn't though???? The TROOTH! Thanks for the support saj.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
You want answers?
I want the TROOTH!
You can't HANDLE the TROOTH!
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Warlock
You want answers?
I want the TROOTH!
You can't HANDLE the TROOTH!

You rang?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
whether you want to be a PVP star like Action & Friends

I have one major issue. Action, Civelle, and friends. Kay thanks.
Long live the trooth. If you don't know the trooth ask the tooth.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
What tooth? Last time I saw The Trooth he didnt have a Tooth. Pretty sure he lost all of them due to the drugs in our cake. Lay off the cake Trooth! Its not for you anyways. Its to reward the people chasing for never being able to reach the carrot, but shhh dont tell anyone cause they still think they can get it.
Edited by Fonzarelli on 8/28/2012 5:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I don't know about the raiding or cake part...but the trolling Javix sounds ideal.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
In all seriousness, good to see you guys still around and raiding...Goodluck guys!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Good to see you "back", Xen. How's the pie industry??? You actually missed quite a bit... smite priests were a thing again there for a while, you would have loved it!

On topic:
Still recruiting, 3 weeks until MoP...
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The pie industry is fantastic...sales are triple from when I bought it, I never have to wake up before 9:30AM...gym is in the same strip mall. life is beautiful!

I had heard the smite priests made a comeback. I don't know where people get this "smite priests are finally viable thing"...they always were OP!

Ran my first instance last night with Reg and Akumi...pally tanking pretty much the same thing

1) Roll face on Keyboard
2) Don't fall asleep
3) Profit

Goodluck with the panda raiding I am sure you guys will be killing it!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
...pally tanking pretty much the same thing

1) Roll face on Keyboard
2) Don't fall asleep
3) Profit

Good to see the toons with the pretty pink names will still be able to click their way to mediocrity! Nothing I like more than watching videos of "clicking" Paladins. Well... backpedaling mages are fun to see too I suppose.

Anyone checked to see if you can Scorch the immunity off of Hagara during her lightning phase yet with the 35% nerf?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Updated OP with current raid needs.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
need more cow bell for mop
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Server First in MOP o yes it will be true soon
BDG.inc
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
MONK will be up and running so will Frustration to another Server First
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]