<Frustration> Recruiting for MoP

90 Worgen Druid
Just giving the Outcasts a reason to bump their recruiting thread. Yay teamwork!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
wow ty!

The Outcasts are still recruiting for our weekend team and may have a spot or two left on the Thur/Fri group!

http://theoutcastsfenris.enjin.com/
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Paythia, I think you missed... YOUR recruiting post is 4 or 5 down the list! Here, I'll take care of it for you. ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump for the TROOTH!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
...pally tanking pretty much the same thing

1) Roll face on Keyboard
2) Don't fall asleep
3) Profit

Good to see the toons with the pretty pink names will still be able to click their way to mediocrity! Nothing I like more than watching videos of "clicking" Paladins. Well... backpedaling mages are fun to see too I suppose.

Anyone checked to see if you can Scorch the immunity off of Hagara during her lightning phase yet with the 35% nerf?

Hey hey now...I am no clicker, I got that out of my system pre-kara. And while backpedaling mages are ever so fantastic you can never forget the shuffle shuffle shuffle of a keyboard turning Shaman.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
The Shaman Shuffle has nothing on the Hunter version. Hunters started that !@#$.

But I will say that the scorching mage is probably my favorite of all time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
This bump is for my good friend sajakain. How you making out man?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
10/11/2012 10:55 PMPosted by Prevailant
This bump is for my good friend sajakain. How you making out man?

S.S.D.D.

How about ya'll?

Thanks for the shoutout. (Even if only 3.5% of the realm reads these forums). Currently learning some new addons centering around the AH. Fun times. Oh yeah; and enjoying insomnia. That's a bonus.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
WTB tacos for this Tuesdays raid.......
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I applied on your website a day or two ago, but I'm not sure anyone checks that site anymore. Just FYI.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
There Definitely Has Been Cake. Any Kind You Like. We Can Bake It

MMM Nom Nom Nom
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
There Definitely Has Been Cake. Any Kind You Like. We Can Bake It

MMM Nom Nom Nom

Does this include Pineapple Upside Down cake? Hmm. HMM?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Rightside Up, Upside Down, Leftside North, Pineapple Side Southeast. We Bake It All. Thats Why We Have The Best Bakers In All Of Pandaria!

As Crepe Would Say ---------- H.M.D.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/21/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Fonzarelli
As Crepe Would Say ---------- H.M.D.

So much D2BH.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I applied on your website a day or two ago, but I'm not sure anyone checks that site anymore. Just FYI.

We check it, I'm just not sure how excited I'm supposed to be about your application. I mean, I appreciate that you applied, but do you really expect a raid guild to take you without gemming/enchanting your gear?

I gave you a couple days to correct the situation, in case it was freshly acquired drops, but still nothing. Sorry, going to have to pass.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
10/21/2012 08:54 PMPosted by Crepe

We check it, I'm just not sure how excited I'm supposed to be about your application. I mean, I appreciate that you applied, but do you really expect a raid guild to take you without gemming/enchanting your gear?

I gave you a couple days to correct the situation, in case it was freshly acquired drops, but still nothing. Sorry, going to have to pass.

Oh I thought you already knew, Crepe. Enchanting and Gemming gear really isn't necessary. As long as they have le gearz they're fine and ready to raid.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
10/22/2012 05:37 AMPosted by Sajakain

Oh I thought you already knew, Crepe. Enchanting and Gemming gear really isn't necessary. As long as they have le gearz they're fine and ready to raid.

Whoa Whoa Whoa.......... Im Confused Now...... Or Maybe I Have Just Been Hitting The Rum Cake To Hard, But What Are Enchants And How Do They Make You Perform Better?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I don't know, Fonzi, but I had to look it up. I was confused, too.

Enchant:

• to subject to magical influence; bewitch
  • to delight to a high degree
  • to impart a magic quality or effect to

It still doesn't make sense. =\ -- Maybe if I were subjected to magical influence by Crepe I would do better?

Or maybe.... nvm. That's what she said. /sigh...
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The next thing I am gonna read is that you guys expect people to use flasks.

Buncha nazzis ova here! Gems and enchants, pfft those cost money that could be spent on xmog gear...hello?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]