Breaking News!

85 Human Paladin
it's official ladies and gentlemen. The Rank1 pvp guild in the world has decided to add yet another Tool in their Arsenal... now brace yourself all.... they've added.... NAMECALLING!.... i know... i know my fair Alliance how can we live with this... how may we rise above it... That is the true Question...

who might this Guild be... yes you guessed it, the people of *we are Pro made* so now they manufacture pro's, 10v1 situation's, Astronomical Ego's, the all time favorite trolling etc etc. and now... their new addition NAME CALLING!!!!!!!!!

I was recently a victim of these so said attacks. they said.... it's that 2200 holy paly... he's good... i demand retribtuion my fellow friends of the Alliance, RETRIBUTION!. for we all know i'm bad, WE KNOW IT! so rally together my Ret Paly's ... and... Avenge... ME!

_ sincerely your friend forever and BFF! Srga....

P.S. i'm 2200 <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Oh btw, promade professors teach trolling, grammar, and English 1.0.1 toooo 9.0.1. they will point out every mistake so be prepared and failing is not an option in their class... you will... they willl... TROLL YOU!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm taking name calling 101, Srga! Oooo look i called you a name! Hah! take that!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
No Crits!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nerd
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
08/26/2012 05:33 AMPosted by Trinia
Nerd

http://youtu.be/8nFSy2IGyEc
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Revelations... keep taking the class... you'll learn something one day
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
NO CRITS INDEED Phas, this kid.... such an old troll, but good try, you should pay for the after hour classes.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
08/26/2012 05:33 AMPosted by Trinia
Nerd

..... really? thats the best you got so far? o_O... keep taking them Classes missy you'll get there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
08/26/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Srga
NO CRITS INDEED Phas, this kid.... such an old troll, but good try, you should pay for the after hour classes.

Nope I only take day classes.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
08/26/2012 04:02 PMPosted by Khorne

Nope I only take day classes.

well.... you need to take more... b/c you're not doing so hot with just one a day, but if you're poor i understand *conforts*
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Wait didn't you die Phas... from cancer... AMEN, praise Da Loed my Prayers have been answered, LIVE ON PHAS
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
08/26/2012 05:12 PMPosted by Srga
Wait didn't you die Phas... from cancer... AMEN, praise Da Loed my Prayers have been answered, LIVE ON PHAS

Everybody dies but not everybody lives.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
You WERE 2200. At the moment you are sub-1500, getting demolished by Promade alliance alts who you out-gear and out-comp.

....mad?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You WERE 2200. At the moment you are sub-1500, getting demolished by Promade alliance alts who you out-gear and out-comp.

....mad?

ummm bad troll is bad noob, my paly became my alt... so i don't outgear you... out comp? they both haven't played their alts in forever so even if we out comp anyone us winning atm isn't possible. considering how long it's been since i did Arena heavily and we lasted about 5 mins at the very least... i definetly wouldn't say demolished, but good joke. also i like how you brag about being a good healer, like my rebuke? mmmm you did... Some *pro-made* you are lol... it's called juking.. Get on my lvl kiddie? <---- all of this is pointless to of been said, but since you're a complete nimrod/idiot and need to be told/explained everything to there ya go... and remeber sir no cheating on the grammar checking like your wife.. errr... shouldn't of said that anyway, Fair Grammar checking plox thanks.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Good excuses.

jk, still bad.

Also...you sound mad.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
nope you're just really dumb so i needed to go into deatail fellow healer... lol last i checked... i could actually hit 2200-with a trash comp- fighting nothing but 2200-2600 teams.... and you good sir?

thats what i thought... baddies... annoyances i swear
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
08/26/2012 03:09 PMPosted by Srga
Revelations... keep taking the class... you'll learn something one day

A Dk can only dream... NERD! hehe!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS !
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The guy above is a GENIOUS ^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]