Breaking News!

85 Human Paladin
DIEM i can read minds..... now they won't use it

YES!

as Charlie sheen would say... "WINNING!"
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
I hate to interrupt this riveting conversation you're having with yourself, but I just have one question:

How does it feel to have so much rage inside of you?
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
08/26/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Srga
my paly became my alt... so i don't outgear you...

I forgot to comment on this.

Must be why you lost that duel on your full 403 "main" vs. my 390 Ret set.

Maybe you should stick to letting full 403 geared Hunters die to 390 geared Rets and Rogues. Must be embarrassing to let your friends down at sub-1500 MMR. I bet they were thinking the GREAT 2200 SRGA would carry them to Duelist titles. For shame.

33,000 Conquest Points on your Moonkin? That sure is a lot for an all-time highest rating of...1500. I think even Cal has you beat on this one. Ouch.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I hate to interrupt this riveting conversation you're having with yourself, but I just have one question:

How does it feel to have so much rage inside of you?

i haz no rage... i hazn't poped enrage yet nor bear form :O
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
my paly became my alt... so i don't outgear you...

I forgot to comment on this.

Must be why you lost that duel on your full 403 "main" vs. my 390 Ret set.

Maybe you should stick to letting full 403 geared Hunters die to 390 geared Rets and Rogues. Must be embarrassing to let your friends down at sub-1500 MMR. I bet they were thinking the GREAT 2200 SRGA would carry them to Duelist titles. For shame.

33,000 Conquest Points on your Moonkin? That sure is a lot for an all-time highest rating of...1500. I think even Cal has you beat on this one. Ouch.

a boomkin loseing 1v1,... not unheard of it is? :O

ret/rogue both OP in 1v1 situations my good sir ^

you ran away also in our 1v1 outside of org... that was kinda sad : /

we're at 1500 b/c we have been reseting the teams like... 6-8 times just to find somethign we like... but... good try?

try again... or go back to trolling class plz :P
Edited by Srga on 8/28/2012 12:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
08/28/2012 12:20 AMPosted by Srga

Weak, considering all your talk of greatness.

ret/rogue both OP in 1v1 situations my good sir

Reading comprehension. You let the Hunter die, hence...not 1v1.

False. I don't run away from 1v1s.

we're at 1500 b/c we have been reseting the teams like... 6-8 times just to find somethign we like...

Whatever makes you feel better. 1400 MMR doesn't lie.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

Weak, considering all your talk of greatness.

i am great... just started boomkin this season? LOL sad since you've been playign that guy and it's your main... trolled yourself there.. and i'm not 403 item lvl... which is even worse

ret/rogue both OP in 1v1 situations my good sir

Reading comprehension. You let the Hunter die, hence...not 1v1.

then you failed at explaining what you were saying.... still looked like 1v1 to me in reference to what you were describing...

False. I don't run away from 1v1s.

good joke...

we're at 1500 b/c we have been reseting the teams like... 6-8 times just to find somethign we like...

Whatever makes you feel better. 1400 MMR doesn't lie.

uhhh ok...

lol all of that... just LOL wow... OK bro :3... YOU GOT ME... :P
Edited by Srga on 8/28/2012 12:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
j/k you simply argued the negative on everything you said... try again... some trolls...
Edited by Srga on 8/28/2012 12:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
08/28/2012 12:41 AMPosted by Srga
i am great... just started boomkin this season? LOL sad since you've been playign that guy and it's your main... trolled yourself there.. and i'm not 403 item lvl... which is even worse

It takes you more than a season to understand a spec? That is the worst excuse I've ever heard. Ret is my off-spec that I just recently started using for TB, but I somehow managed to beat you.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-scryers/Wildofbeast/advanced

Sorry, 402. Don't be mad.

then you failed at explaining what you were saying.... still looked like 1v1 to me in reference to what you were describing...

08/27/2012 11:42 PMPosted by Chihiro
Maybe you should stick to letting full 403 geared Hunters die to 390 geared Rets and Rogues.

Looks pretty clear! Not my fault you dropped out of 5th grade to train for Duelist.

lol all of that... just LOL wow... OK bro :3... YOU GOT ME... :P

That all you got?

As a side note, you might want to work on your quoting skills. I know, I know, pushing buttons is hard. Keep at it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/27/2012 10:34 PMPosted by Srga
i'll teach you the ways of the Pee-Vee-Pee one day

Literally nothing somebody like you could teach me breh. Like I said, you're less than trash.

08/27/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Srga
soo 2200 = Ez mode :P. makes you wonder if it's that easy why aren't these haters 2200+

Because most of us aren't online enough to maintain an arena team. That and most of the 2200 worthy players around here already have teammates that they group with every arena season.

That's the logical, real answer.

Again, you're terrible Srga. You always have been. Being 2200 as a holy paladin doesn't change that. You were bad in Wrath when I saw you, bad at the start of Cata when I saw you, and based on your current situation you're still bad at the end of Cata. I don't care who you are, this goes for everybody, healing in arena isn't hard. You rely heavily on the talent of your DPS. THAT's why we all say you got carried. Coupled with the fact that we've all seen you PvP before and haven't been remotely impressed; you got 2200 with a Ret/DK/Healer comp during an expansion when Ret/DK was hard to beat... and you did it with two of the best players here.

Get. Out. You're an average player at best and you're a terrible troll. You don't even comprehend what the word means.
Edited by Xendril on 8/28/2012 11:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Xen, will you be my heter-o life partner?

Heter-o is censored!?
Edited by Chamberlain on 8/28/2012 11:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Xen, will you be my heter-o life partner?

Heter-o is censored!?

Of course Finni! lol

EDIT: inb4 bull!@#$ "I'm trolling" and "you're all mad fans" responses from Srga. Both statements in quotes are inaccurate.
Edited by Xendril on 8/28/2012 2:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I am so happy right now!

Don't judge me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]