Hydra Hacked - Not Getting Rank 1 (Again)

85 Human Priest
I really do not get why Blizzard makes it so impossible to reinstate a rating. They can transfer a character to a different server and change their race Faction. Why is it so hard to give a player his rating back? This just boggles my mind.

I'll be surprised if he continues to play this game after this expansion.

Season 9 didn't get R1 due to an MMR bugging DK passing him up on the last night, Blizzard did nothing.
Season 11 doesn't get Glad because his account is hacked and removed from the team.

It isn't an impossible thing to do. It's been done before after a lot of tickets were issued and it was finally bumped to a GM that would do something. This isn't even an issue about Hydra. It's an issue about Blizzard not doing something that literally takes them no effort at all to do. It's a huge issue that is dodged so much. I've never seen a GM explaining why they cannot do it. It makes zero sense besides the fact that you're once again showing the PvP community, you do not care about them at all.

This issue needs to be addressed.
Edited by Efx on 8/27/2012 12:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
community showing once again how awful they are.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
08/27/2012 12:24 AMPosted by Bigdre

Because I believe someone kicked from a team at r1 or any title for that matter deserves to be reinstated due to a hacked account?

Your comment makes sense now after the way you're acting.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
08/27/2012 12:31 AMPosted by Phaze
I don't get why it concerns you so much honestly.

It concerns me because it's happened to so many people and almost nothing has been done about it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
08/27/2012 12:22 AMPosted by Efx
Season 9 didn't get R1 due to an MMR bugging DK passing him up on the last night, Blizzard did nothing.

I'm not getting into it with a fanboy, but don't talk about things you have no clue about; that's completely wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
How can I be a fanboy when I'm Shadow? I just happen to know it. It's exactly what happened. Do tell what really happened then? I'd love to hear your side of the story.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
both his teammates are gona get rank1 from 5's huehuehue

also: pretty sure he played shadow in s9 and thats why he missed out on his r1 or w/e idk
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
both his teammates are gona get rank1 from 5's huehuehue

also: pretty sure he played shadow in s9 and thats why he missed out on his r1 or w/e idk

No. He went Disc, I remember threads in AJ. I even saw the DK that got the r1 title with literally no arena titles or experience besides that season.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
08/27/2012 12:31 AMPosted by Efx

Because I believe someone kicked from a team at r1 or any title for that matter deserves to be reinstated due to a hacked account?

I don't understand how it could have been taken any other way.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
08/27/2012 12:57 AMPosted by Bigdre

I don't understand how it could have been taken any other way.

I caught that, but there was no other replies in the thread yet, and I was clearly for fixing the problem, whereas you appeared to disagree. It would've been different had someone else posted.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
08/27/2012 12:52 AMPosted by Efx
I even saw the DK that got the r1 title with literally no arena titles or experience besides that season.

They were alts. Now stop acting like you know what you're talking about.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Lol Efx you are clueless.

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/6434/wowscrnshot062711060629.jpg
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/6002/wowscrnshot062911032517.jpg

Here's your so called hero showing how he managed to get sniped by the team that took rank1, on their alts. But apparently beating Hydra means they wintraded.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
hes rank 1 in heart <3 xoxo yolo 2012 get at me lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Lol Efx you are clueless.

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/6434/wowscrnshot062711060629.jpg
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/6002/wowscrnshot062911032517.jpg

Here's your so called hero showing how he managed to get sniped by the team that took rank1, on their alts. But apparently beating Hydra means they wintraded.

This literally proves nothing. It's a SS of someone beating Hydra when he was Shadow. He lost the r1 at the end of the season when he was playing Disc, not Shadowplay.

I already stated this has nothing to do with Hydra. It has to do with people losing their PR on a team and not getting it back after getting hacked. I'm merely using him as an example.
Edited by Efx on 8/27/2012 1:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
So lemme understand you correctly.

Hydra loses r1 in s9 and accuses other team of wintrading with no proof to his claims.
Other team has SS proof they beat hydra not wintraded.
Your conclusion - the SS proves nothing?

Lolwut really? Listen to what Smoovie said.... Stop talking about things you know nothing about.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
08/27/2012 01:08 AMPosted by Efx
I already stated this has nothing to do with Hydra. It has to do with people losing their PR on a team and not getting it back after getting hacked. I'm merely using him as an example.

08/27/2012 12:41 AMPosted by Efx
Do tell what really happened then? I'd love to hear your side of the story.

You asked.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
did he do an account recovery? they wouldn't re-instate him to the team?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
maybe he should have invested in an authenticator to prevent hacking from happen
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]