<Horde Brothers> [LVL 25-RP/PVP]

90 Tauren Druid
Long ago in The Wyvern's Tail tavern, there was a lot of brew that was drunk, and a misunderstanding happened between a renegade group of Orcs and some Orgrimmar soldiers, for over an hour there was a bashing of high gold import drinks, fires set to the local banks, looting, pillaging, and there was one Orc who led this drunken crusade, his name is Warlord Ugraz, and on that day the Horde Brothers were formed!

Not too long ago we received information from our Stealth Units that change is coming to Azeroth. Nobody knows if the rumors are true, but soon we will find out! That is why we are assembling our forces, and bringing in new blood to the Horde Brothers to help.

FAQ

We get asked a lot of questions by people, here are some of the facts about us.

Who are the horde brothers? The truth is we are a good organization of friendly Hordesmen. We accept all Azerothians! If you wish to find out who we truely are, then simply join us, get involved and find out for yourself if we're the guild for you.

Here's our old post on TNG posted by Warlord Ugraz!
http://wow-tng.org/showthread.php?20377-Horde-Brothers-is-now-recruiting!-(Rp-pvp)

What do you guys do? We do a little bit of everything, we fight our way through dungeons are assemble into huge raids to defeat the most evil enemies, we've fought world bosses and defeated them before they knew what him them! Other times, we've fought against the Alliance forces that encroach upon our lands! Sometimes we have scheduled events to go do stuff, other times we just like to enjoy each others company. There's always a Horde Brother to be found in Orgrimmar.

What are your plans for MOP? We are very excited about the upcoming expansion and ready to progress into the next chapter of World of Warcraft! We will be keeping an eye on our players during the first week of its release to see who wants to quickly progress in the game. We will start off by gearing people up, then we will have weekly schedules set up for raids, and rated BGs...Tanks needed!

Are you guys a Role-Playing Guild? Yes-We-Are! And we encourage people out there who are seeking a RP guild to come join! We also accept non-RPers out there who are looking for a guild. Any level is accepted into the guild; if you're lvling a character and need some guild perks to help speed up your journey to 85 you will be accepted...As for the RPers in our guild, we have a variety of different personalities that get along In character and Out of Character. If you want to join in on the fun we can sometimes be found in the Valley of Honor at The Wyvern's Tail tavern, usually in the evenings. If you're looking for more in dept RP, then I HIGHLY RECOMMEND going to the Twisting Nether Gazette!

http://wow-tng.org/

What classes are you guys look for? Class does no matter in the Horde Brothers, we are drunken barbarians that love to duke it out! But if you're talking about players with a certain skill set, then I might be on the right path... We are looking for people who just know how to play and can do stuff in the game, like get out of fires, and run to places when they're suppose to, and have a good internet connection. We need lots of these types, also if you have vent that would help for when it comes to the big raids. If you have the skin of a Kodo and don't get your feelings hurt then that also helps, but we're nice people, so there shouldn't be a problem. As long as you have the time, can listen, and don't leave after one wipe, then you will be a valuable asset to us and we can progress in game.
Edited by Gurof on 9/12/2012 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is well done. It made me smile.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
08/29/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Freyà
This is well done. It made me smile.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention, we give free tabards to our new members, and we also give free repairs. We also has a Baaaaaank with eight slots, I'm a bank !@#$% so I can get stuff out of de bank for you. Talk to me if you need anything.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'm guild leader

^_^_^_^_^^^^_^_^_^_^_^^^__^_^_^_^_^^_^_^_^_^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm guild leader

^_^_^_^_^^^^_^_^_^_^_^^^__^_^_^_^_^^_^_^_^_^

We need more orcs in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
For the Horde Brothers!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hello
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
hey hey i was the one who got us the eight guild tab :) love this guild will never leave it and will have all my little Emo alts in this wonderful guild
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Emo is the man!
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Death Knight
-pounces on gurof- Hai :3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]