One SAD troll(ode to sap)

10 Troll Rogue
Tomorrow I lose sap....

like sprint and gouge before it, It's going to a higher lvl requirement AND taking my shadowstep w/it!!!=(=(

But its sap i will miss the most.

/GASP! did you just say go lvl? /GASP! /no

Anyone who knows me know how much i love my sap, I gladly die to 85s for the chance to sap! I love to /tickle sap, I love to shadowstep sap people on roofs, My favorite time to sap when high lvls try to protect flagged lowbies..gonna miss that. Once while doing just that I got this message.

" My husband is Soooo pissed right now,I think its Sooooo funny."

I tried to message back but she already logged. I only assume she was the one i was killing and her raging husband was her fail protector. he must have been afk just long enough for her to send the one tell. funny stuff ..

I will still walk right up and say /hi to you 85s, 90s! feel free to 'splode me. But now all i can hope to do is bleed on your shoe.

IM GOING TO MISS YOU SAP!! /BAWL

I know I'm not the only one who's playstyle is going to change tomorrow, Anyone else dreading the loss of an ability tomorrow.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
Da!%@ did I just read :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]