Call for participation in RPG study!

87 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm doing one last call for participants for my next study about Socialization Roles in MMOs. If you would like to participate in my survey, please email me at rpthisblog@gmail.com

If you would like to visit my blog to learn more and read all sorts of awesome stuff regarding RPGs, you can view it here! http://bit.ly/rpthisblog
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I'm not going to participate anywhere but here.

I'll give you the rundown on me.

I'm a bad person. I enjoy telling people their faults, catching liars, and making fun of people who have no idea what they're doing gear-wise. Like a hunter who's using an expertise trinket, and even if it's the only one that exists, still could reforge the expertise away.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
08/27/2012 11:30 PMPosted by Redeadx
Like a hunter who's using an expertise trinket, and even if it's the only one that exists, still could reforge the expertise away.

No longer a valid tease. :P
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
08/28/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Kayling
Like a hunter who's using an expertise trinket, and even if it's the only one that exists, still could reforge the expertise away.

I know, ruins my day. Now I gotta mention their spirit and str gems.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
08/29/2012 12:04 AMPosted by Redeadx

I know, ruins my day. Now I gotta mention their spirit and str gems.

I remember in vanilla you had some interesting gear for a rogue, you're still pretty bad though.

Hugs and kisses,
Me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I read the entire blog and the research project, but am still curious what exactly you are asking for from me (assuming I'd be helping).

If it's just interviews aren't you better suited just asking guild members.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Seems a pretty tough subject to tackle in a game like WoW with such a diverse population. Casusal gamers, progression raiders, pvpers... Kind of like your comment of the relationship of movies and games. People unwind in different ways. People enjoy WoW in several different ways.

A bit curious to what your focus is. Being surrounded by Anthropology, I'm interested in helping. When I get around to setting up an email, I'll let you know. Or just find me in game I suppose.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I remember in vanilla you had some interesting gear for a rogue, you're still pretty bad though.

Hugs and kisses,
Me.

Gear was fine. I was not.

Also, idk who you is.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]