Battleground Blacklist Broken

90 Goblin Priest
The battleground blacklist doesn't work. It still puts me into battlegrounds that I blacklist when I join the random queue.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Same here, I was so excited to never get strand again then bam! Slaps me in the face as the first one i get.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Same here I blacklisted 2 battlegrounds and one of them just popped up.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Same here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Same here, blacklisted Isle and AV i have done 3 randoms today, and got 1 av and 2 isles.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Same here. Really want this fixed asap, queueing for randoms is useless without it.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
same here. It also says I'll get conquest for a win..
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
We're aware of this issue, a fix has been applied and should be resolved after the next round of server restarts.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
An alternative solution is to remove the Deserter debuff :D
Reply Quote
I noticed the same thing so I kept complaining when I would get AB as a random. Then my group ended up getting the AB perfection and the achieve to win it in like 6 minutes. Sometimes a little annoyance pays off.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
You need to sticky this so people don't KEEP posting about it. Or well, add it to the known issues list.
Edited by Yullan on 8/29/2012 6:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Rogue
Realms have been restarted I'm still getting put into blacklisted BG's.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
08/30/2012 06:40 AMPosted by Mohela
Realms have been restarted I'm still getting put into blacklisted BG's.

Whats wrong with your face
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Rogue
08/30/2012 06:50 AMPosted by Kerrighan
Whats wrong with your face

Good one.
Reply Quote
Still broken as of Friday evening.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Still broken, please make it sticky
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Can't queue for Wintergrasp or Tol Barad if anything is currently thumbed down either.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Have both Strand an AV blacklisted...got AV first...then strand...then ioc... Really?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Just chiming in. It doesn't work. I know you know, but just adding my two little cents. :)

Also, since the patch, I am consistently seeing the same battleground queues pop when queuing for a Random Battleground. Strand of the Ancients is always blacklisted, but I still get that one. When I blacklist Eye of the Storm its almost always Alterac Valley. When I blacklist Alterac Valley, its almost always Eye of the Storm. And every now and then I will get The Battle for Gilneas or Isle of Conquest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]