Battleground Blacklist Broken

90 Blood Elf Hunter
09/05/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Guns
As of today 9 SEP 2012 it's still broken

Holy Crap! You must be from the future... because it's only September 5th.....

This made me chuckle out loud... lol.

Anyway, so much for the "fix" being applied.... guess the fix needs a fix.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
i thought it was funny; its been IoC weekend about 3 times in the past month. I queue for randoms, and always get IoC.

i log on, black list IoC and SotA (f**K vehicles in my pvp) and get both of them for the next 4 BGs. i only single queue WSG and TP now.
Reply Quote
24 Human Mage
THIS FEATURE IS STILL BROKEN.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Still....Borked...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
08/29/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Sapperwix
We're aware of this issue, a fix has been applied and should be resolved after the next round of server restarts.

Guess this is Blizz humor.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still broken, just like all your promises and all my hopes and dreams.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Yes, still broken. Maybe tomorrow's restart will fix it. We can only hope.
Edited by Spìkè on 9/6/2012 10:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
crossed fingers for tomorrow's restart. Seems more like we're guaranteed to get the thumbs-downed bgs atm..
Reply Quote
Broke. Crap is broke. Stop introducing features that don't work. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of never seeing AV or IoC again, but it would be nice if bugs were worked out before going live. Isn't that what Betas are for?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Just got did 3 random BG's in a row, Isle of Conquest each time. the third time, I had blacklisted it, and only it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Just wanted to comfirm it's still going on.

I also have noticed that it seems that you get placed more often in the blacklisted BGs than in the others.

Something makes me think that the probability formula for the queue is working backwards.

I was wondering the same thing about the coding, as I got my blacklisted bg's several times in a row.

I ended up just disabling the feature.

Not sure if Sapperwix is still following this thread (no updates after days of people saying the problem is still there).

I hope he is. This would be a nice feature if they could figure out how to make it work.
Edited by Unjoiner on 9/7/2012 10:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
08/29/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Sapperwix
We're aware of this issue, a fix has been applied and should be resolved after the next round of server restarts.

After today's restarts, still not working properly.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
We're aware that this issue is persisting. We're currently working on a new fix.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
09/07/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Sapperwix
We're aware that this issue is persisting. We're currently working on a new fix.

We can only hope.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/07/2012 12:10 PMPosted by Justiçe

After today's restarts, still not working properly.

Nyceia is not pleased that it has to suffer through such atrocious battlegrounds such as Isle of Conquest and Alterac Valley. In Nyceia's Opinion, Random battlegrounds ruined PVP. Due to countless surveys and experiments, Nyceia has concluded that people would much rather queue for particular battlegrounds and still get the same honor. Lastly, Nyceia is amused at how much Alterac Valley has changed. At one point, it was the favorite battleground of many. Now, it is so deplorable, that many would rather take the 15 minute debuff than to stay for the duration of the game.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
09/07/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Sapperwix

Thanks for the update, it is appreciated :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Last night, I was getting stuck in AV match after AV match. I blacklisted AV, and got WSG.
Progress!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]