Felguard issue

90 Human Warlock
Same. I was trying Demon again before panda and in Dragon soul every pull he died. And I know my lock, as all of you presence was off. I thought maybe it was me, but even in game i was doing hour of twlight runs with my priest alt and every lock who had a wrathguard or felguard were dying all the time on trash and bosses. dunno wtf is up with blizz right now.

tell you one thing, my friend has his hunter and is using beast mastery. dam sure not having issues lol
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
1. threat ability off
2. harvest life / soul leech for t1 talent.
3. soul link as t3 talent
4. glyph of siphon life
5. ?????????????
6. profit.

looked at your talents / glyphs, you have ZERO healing that does not involve health stones/cooldown.

between the GoSL, soul leech/harvest life, and soul link, your demon should pretty much NEVER die. i use http://us.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent-calculator#VZ!220200!bUpihQ and not only does my demon pretty much NEVER die, but it also is used as the scenario groups tank if we don't have a tank.
Edited by Tehrotz on 10/1/2012 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hopefully this is something that our Blizz people will fix because Im having the same problem with my felguard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]