[H] Faith of the Fallen recruiting

90 Goblin Priest
Faith of the Fallen is a horde 10 man raiding guild currently recruiting ACTIVE players for our core 10 man raid group. We are only looking for people for Mogushan Vaults raiding and future content. We raid Weds and Fri's 8pm-11pm server time. Depending on availability we may also raid Mondays same times.

The guild has been together since WotLK and the majority of our members are experienced raiders since vanilla. We have a guild bank with 7 tabs and free repairs. We are a level 25 guild.

We also spend time doing old content for mounts and achievements.

We are currently looking for a melee DPS and a healer with a dps offspec. Other roles may be considered as well.

Please whisper myself in game for more details. You may also send me an in game mail and we will have an officer contact you. Please include your preferred raiding spec and role.
Edited by Psychosis on 10/3/2012 7:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Looking for a permanent DPS to join the guild and fill out our 10man raiding team.

- Full on Hunters.

- Raiding W and F possible M's too. 8-11 pm server.

Talk to someone in guild and they will give you the info or direct you to someone who can

Thanks
Look forwards to playing with some of you

Iz
Edited by Izgule on 11/2/2012 12:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Enh/Resto, resto is my main spec bein geared atm, but i enjoy more enh; I could fill you up for W and maybe Monday, not so sure about Fri doh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]