10 Man Core Raiding LF 2 dedicated raiders!

90 Pandaren Hunter
Scion is rebuilding after a few months of breaking, we took a break after clearing 8/8 heroic DS as a alt core the The Expelled, and now are rebuilding in our guild to get ready for MoP raids. Our intentions are to quickly clear normal content and progress into heroic modes, so we want 2 people with the same mind frames.

We are currently looking for a Shaman, must be elemental main-spec, off-spec is negotiable. Our second spot we are looking for a Lock/Mage, spec is always negotiable, we want you to play a spec your comfortable with, but also a high damage pve spec, so spec changing might be asked due to MoP patches.

Our raid times will be 8-12 server Friday and Saturday nights, we expect 100% attendance, especially with such a wide variety of legendaries being available, we understand that people have issues and real life emergencies pop up, but we do not tolerate any absences for petty reasons, we expect you to show up just like we do every week, gemed, enchanted, flasked, potions whatever you need to successfully raid that night/week.

We are a bunch of laid back people, just run a tight ship (: so if this sounds like a opportunity you would like to follow, add me real id davidshane18@yahoo.com or try to contact me or thrawb in game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
^^ Come on peoples ^^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
well if your not comfortable with the HIGH end spec needed for a raid comp, then we dont want you, anyone can play a cookie cutter top dps spec, and because they either fail @ that class or arent comfortable with it, the gear will do nothing to increase a players skill.. being able to be comfortable and flexible are very important factors for raiding.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Cleared a 8/8 Heroic with these guys last week with ease. Good group, join them or stay in your !@#$ guild. Your choice.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
09/04/2012 02:16 AMPosted by Énable
Cleared a 8/8 Heroic with these guys last week with ease. Good group, join them or stay in your !@#$ guild. Your choice.

I think I'll stay in my %&$&@(#@^%$#%#(*#^#@^^$@%(#%^)#^&^!^%~!@^&% guild. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Scion is rebuilding after a two month break; which we took after clearing 8/8 heroic DS as an alt group of The Expelled. Now we're looking to rebuild our guild in preparation for MoP raids. Our intentions are to quickly clear normal content and progress to heroic modes, so we want 2 people in the same mindset. - (Awkward, consider revising.)

The first thing we are looking for is a Shaman - you must have elemental as main-spec. In our second spot we are looking for a Lock or Mage. We would like you to play a high damage pve spec, but it doesn't matter which.

Our raid times will be 8-12 server, Friday and Saturday nights. We expect 100% attendance, especially with such a wide variety of legendaries being available. - (Consider doing research, this statement is false.) We understand that people have issues, and real life emergencies pop up, but we do not tolerate any absences for petty reasons. We expect you to show up just like we do every week - gemmed, enchanted, with flasks and potions, and whatever you need to successfully raid that night of the week.

We are a bunch of laid-back people, we just run a tight ship. (: - (happy faces are not a good start to your college thesis.) So if this sounds like an opportunity you would like to take advantage of, add me on real id as davidshane18@yahoo.com, or try to contact me or Thrawb - (consider officers with less stupid names) in game.

I'm not an english major, but I've made some corrections that I felt were important.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
470 resto/ele sham ready to raid... looking for serious raid core. I prefer healing but I can roll both or w/e. I raided most of last expac... downed H DS on like 7 toons.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
09/06/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Antihuanjia

I think I'll stay in my %&$&@(#@^%$#%#(*#^#@^^$@%(#%^)#^&^!^%~!@^&% guild. Thanks.

Same, although I hope these guys don't suck, we need a second Horde guild on this server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]