TurranMC speaking

100 Human Paladin
sup everyone who remembers me. With the patch coming Tuesday Blizzard will finally be adding BattleTag support. I've played this game off and on for almost eight years now but the best times I've had were with old friends and enemies on Shadowmoon. If anyone wants to reminiscence, play together a bit again, or just tell me how terrible I am feel free to add me at TurranMC#1623 after Tuesday. I have little reason to reject anyone.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
HOW'S THE MUSTACHE
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Hello, I need you to make me a Snowmaster 9000.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
LOL I completely forgot about all the spanish jokes people used to make.
Hello, I need you to make me a Snowmaster 9000.
Holy crap can't believe anyone remembers that! I can't imagine anyone who still plays saying something more old school to me hahaha
08/26/2012 09:34 PMPosted by Hadad
some of us never left, but welcome back turranmc. make em rage!
Probably won't be as good at the rage. I talk much less crap nowadays than I used to. I still laugh just as much as ever about it though lol
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
|. |<. |. |_. |_. |_|.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
ROFL boogz
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
08/28/2012 11:01 AMPosted by Boogz
do you still post pictures of your room completely full of beanie babies on the internet?
LOL sadly my mother's room is different now so no more beanie pics
08/28/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Bob
hello hi
Is this Bob the Warrior? Damn you guys are reminding me of crap I completely forgot about
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
This is Destroyer from back in the day whats up man.
Edited by Asteriaz on 9/11/2012 9:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
On my warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey turran, don't see too many vanilla players left, at least very few pvp allstar people anyway.

first time back on these forums in years, i was hoping to see a thread about crz hotspots for pvp other than the fireland daily area but found this instead.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
hey volkor, it's been awhile since i was bumming raid spots in subversion haha. i think i've seen you a couple times lately - in AB and TB, anyhow. hopefully i'll see you around in mists, i'm still a bit of a carebear outside of pvp zones, so watch out for emotes.

thanks for the info, though dark portal always seems dead compared to another server I play on which is loitered with skeletons.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I remember Turranmc standing in goldshire at lvl 40 on his new mount that he was clearly proud of.
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Shaman
Man its nice see some old school names here !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]