(H) WTB 504 Heavy Junkboxes

90 Troll Mage
I'm currently farming Heavy Junkboxes for Insane title and I want to speed it up by buying 504 of them for 15 g each. Because of classes starting again I wont be on as much so please send me in-game mail to confirm order and post here as well to keep track.
If you are selling, please C.O.D them to me for 180g (12*15g) per mail for a total of 7560g (42*12*15g) after all 504 have been sent. I might buy some more after order, if I'm close to reaching Exalted.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Do you still need help with this?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Yes, but I dont need as much as before. I need 260 or less. I'm willing to pay for the rest if you have them though.
Edited by Knifewolf on 9/8/2012 9:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I don't have any but I'd be more than happy to farm them up for you tomorrow. Should have them to you late evening. Let me know if that sounds appealing.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Yes, that works with me. If you can, C.O.D them to me please. For 260 at 15 g each it should be 3900 g in total. Also thanks for the work~

Can I know on who you'll be sending the boxes from?
Edited by Knifewolf on 9/8/2012 9:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Hey Jigzy, old pal, if you want to keep going after you finish farming for Knifewolf here, I'd pay the same rate for any extras you farm up. I've had everything but Ravenholdt capped since Wrath (including Shen'dralar) and have never been able to force myself to farm up the junkboxes to get the Insane title.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Well hello there bossman!! Haha and of course. :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Can you please post here once you've sent the Heavy Junkboxes?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Jigzsaw, Since I didn't get a response from you and its been longer then expected. I'll just farm the rest myself. So don't worry about farming the boxes for me anymore.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]