Pigboy 3 FMP/Shatterplay new little movie.

warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=220121
Let me know what you think :o

HELLO OLD FRIENDS
Edited by Pigboy on 8/29/2012 8:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Warrior
I heard its really hard DDoSing to get gladiator. Pathetic Pigboy.
Reply Quote
Reread the forum, we didnt DDoS. We have proof, and I can fraps my atrox viewer. Dont be mad just cause we got it in one night of queueing with a lame comp
Edited by Pigboy on 8/29/2012 7:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
lol ddos

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6412973973?page=1
Reply Quote
Yea, people were DDoS'ing all last night when we queued, feral was getting DDoS'd as well. It was quite retarded.
Edited by Pigboy on 8/30/2012 8:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
08/30/2012 08:28 AMPosted by Pigboy
Yea, people were DDoS'ing all last night when we queued, feral was getting DDoS'd as well. It was quite retarded.

wasn't your team the ones doing the ddosing?
the testimonies are compelling
Reply Quote
Nope, randoms that we didnt know.
Reply Quote
Btw turmoil already apolgized for accusing us of DDoSing, he knows it wasn't us now. We played fair and legit.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Warrior
08/30/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Novusorsa

wasn't your team the ones doing the ddosing?
the testimonies are compelling

and the fact that fluttershy is an idiot and has been telling people he's been the one doing the DDoSing..
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Lol DDoSing in arena matches are you !@#$ing serious?

Even if somebody was able to figure out your ip address between the time a match starts until the time it might matter, you deserve everything you get.
Reply Quote
rofl no I did not DDoS, but people assumed we DDoSd our way to our rating because this BG is full of scum bag DDoS/Wintraders and since we got 2466 that night, we were accused with no proof just because this bg has a bad rep. We have proof of every game we played that night. Including 7+ wins against 2300+ KFCs, 3 vs 2400 RLS, and a win against 2500 RMP. If I really cared what people thought I'd fraps my atrox arena viewer and make a video out of it or something, but the ones accusing me are ones that wintrading/ddosd their way up to glad rating anyway. Situations already fixed and the guy who accused me already apologized so I'm not going to try to explain it to the mad retards anymore.
Edited by Pigboy on 9/2/2012 12:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warlock
Lol, funny.. I have heard flutter say, "i'm turning his internet off" multiple times in skype. But, you guys didn't DDoS to glad range in one night. Na, all legit wins.

You're just making yourself out to be a fool as you keep denying the fact you guys didn't DDoS for victories. But whatever floats your boat. G'luck next season!
Reply Quote
Whatever you say random, next season I will be getting glad as Shattreeplay with Mydixenormis and this 2900 cross server Rdruid we just found. Oh, goodluck working on that 1550 achievement next season in MOP! I have faith in you!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
I'm defending you, not attacking you.

Anybody who manages to allow themselves to be DDoSed out of an arena match doesn't deserve to have an internet connection. That's just !@#$ing incredible.

Also anybody who believes you can get gladiator exclusively through DDoS is hilariously uneducated and needs to learn more about internet based exploits. It does not take that long to go from a fresh team to gladiator range anyway, if that's where you belong.
Edited by Phine on 9/3/2012 1:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warlock
Congratulations! Running mage/spriest/rdruid AND being able to DDoS should get you guys there! You should be excited for season 12!

Need to work on my DDoS'n skills so I can grow up to be just like you... 1550? That's nothin!
Reply Quote
Just read that all the wintrading/ddos teams are getting reset this Season. Blackrat already got mail and so did a lot of other US teams, pretty sweet.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Congratulations! Running mage/spriest/rdruid AND being able to DDoS should get you guys there! You should be excited for season 12!

Need to work on my DDoS'n skills so I can grow up to be just like you... 1550? That's nothin!

Oh no, they're playing classes that everyone else can play in a video game, call the GMs

This thread is getting Pigboy 10 views a day, and 90% of us (myself included) are not clicking the video in the OP anyway. What exactly is getting you so bent out of shape? Nobody cares about WoW pvp.
Edited by Phine on 9/3/2012 10:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Ahhh, it could be taken offensively as well thats why I thought you were attacking xD. All the raging about it wont matter when this season is over anyway because all the wintrading/ddosing teams are getting reset.
Reply Quote

What exactly is getting you so bent out of shape? Nobody cares about WoW pvp.

When you are on one of the teams this scrub was DDoSing against, you get "bent out of shape".

I watched the movie. Reported for evermorph. Ez.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]